Hi from Italy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome!

Where do you live in Italy?

I love riding in Europe, especially the Alps. I have one of my FJRs stored in Germany. In a few days my girlfriend and I will be heading to your side of the pond for a month. Most time will be spent in the Swiss and Italian Alps including Stelvio Pass, and the Dolomites. We may also head down to Firenze for a few days.

I have a friend who lives in Milano. Back in the fall of 2021 we spent 12 days touring Corsica and Sardina. Unfortunately, he's at that age that he sold his moto not too long after that trip.

New to the forum. I have had an XJ600 since 1991 and a XJ900 since 1997, then, after a bad accident, I choose this FJR1300AS born in 2015. Best bike
New to the forum. I have had an XJ600 since 1991 and a XJ900 since 1997, then, after a bad accident, I choose this FJR1300AS born in 2015. Best bike ever.
New to the forum. I have had an XJ600 since 1991 and a XJ900 since 1997, then, after a bad accident, I choose this FJR1300AS born in 2015. Best bike ever.
Hey from central Washington State. Enjoy. The 15’s are terrific bikes !