Hillbilly Thunderstruck: Wheatie on vocals with rushes on Banjo, hee haw!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart
Reaction score
Hillbilly Thunderstruck: Wheatie on vocals with rushes on Banjo, hee haw! JSNS, Goobers Forever!

Last edited by a moderator:
There I was thinking there could be nothing worse than the original...

omg2.gif

Hillbilly Thunderstruck: Wheatie on vocals with rushes on Banjo, yes haw! JSNS, Goobers Forever!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4Ao-iNPPUc
That thar is good stuff! Thanks for recording it Don. I especially like rushes ultimate goober entrance on the lawn tractor...aka his only legal means of transport.

I thought it was really good, especially the banjo player. I'll have to listen to this while riding at the next EOM. :)

I am not a country music fan. I am not an AC/DC fan. But for some odd twisted reason, I enjoyed that. I'll expect to see a banjo, bass, accordion, anvil, spoons and a drum kit at the next meet.

Thanks Don.

Finally somebody on the forum with an appreciation of the classics.

Wheatie wrote.....
I did (play banjo)...for a coupla years until wifey and family told me to stop with the annoying sound.
So we can take from this that you were a closet goober when you were north of the Mason-Dixon Line.
I didn't play in no closet. That's why the kin told me to STFU.

:D

My systems telling me they've made about $26,000 in ad revenue just on that one video in the last year, not a bad way to earn a little extra moonshine moolah.

Latest posts