Hooterville 2016 - Oct. 6-9

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone know there is a bike rally with music and stuff in Harrison this weekend?

Ride The Ozarks Rally 2016

Oct 6 – 9, 2016

Where301 S Main St, Harrison, AR 72601, USA

map
CalendarOzark Rides
Created [email protected]
DescriptionThe Ride the Ozarks Rally gives you another reason to visit the Ozarks. We know you love to ride these roads and now we thought we would go ahead and give you some added value for your next trip to the Ozarks. The rally will feature great music, vendors, a bike show and of course some great guided trips in the Ozarks. There is no entry fee and everyone is invited!

Last edited by a moderator:
Overnighting here in Springfield IL..... brekkie and visiting Dana-Thomas house in the morning, hope to see all y'all before dark.
Lincoln Museum is right there as well. Might not interest a Canuck though!!

Some pretty good food places over there. Darcy's Pint is my favorite.

Have fun. Oh, BTW, ride by the capitol building and tell them to up our teacher pay. LOL. Tell them you are from Canada!

I am IN. Liquidsilver and I are departing STL area mid morning Friday, should be in Harrison late afternoon...looking forward to riding with everybody again.

Did anyone know there is a bike rally with music and stuff in Harrison this weekend?

Oct 6 – 9, 2016

map
CalendarOzark Rides
DescriptionThe Ride the Ozarks Rally gives you another reason to visit the Ozarks. We know you love to ride these roads and now we thought we would go ahead and give you some added value for your next trip to the Ozarks. The rally will feature great music, vendors, a bike show and of course some great guided trips in the Ozarks. There is no entry fee and everyone is invited!
We saw that. I hope we're not hip deep in pirates. Oh well, pass as politely as possible, I guess.

Friday night.

Oct 6 – 9, 2016

map
CalendarOzark Rides
Maybe the hula hoop girl will be there!

:)

rushes posted: Maybe the hula hoop girl will be there!
smile.png
The Power of Positive Thinking.

It supposed to have started today I just rode the 123 and 7 all the way to Russellville ...7 has some road construction,not bad at all... couple of sleds but no one in the way

Guys, my cell is 832 221 0993 call or text info or if your coming to this campgrounds. The lady is saving the spot next to my camper for you.

Or post or text meet up info.

^^^ Like to hear that! \

I checked the 1st post and did not see my name on there. Come on Marty, what do I gotta do to get on the list?? Wait, nevermind, it will involve a truck stop!!

I am committed. As I sit here, I am plotting points on Tyre. Trying to make the tough decisions of either going through Eminence or Bonne Terre. Maybe both.

How many miles can I get in before darkness closes in and I can't enjoy the roads as much?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Cav47" data-cid="1341630" data-time="1475782334"><p>

^^^ Like to hear that! \<br />

<br />

I checked the 1st post and did not see my name on there. Come on Marty, what do I gotta do to get on the list?? Wait, nevermind, it will involve a truck stop!!<br />

<br />

I am committed. As I sit here, I am plotting points on Tyre. Trying to make the tough decisions of either going through Eminence or Bonne Terre. Maybe both. <br />

<br />

How many miles can I get in before darkness closes in and I can't enjoy the roads as much?</p></blockquote>

You still think we're all in Harrison, right?

I would love to post some pics but the website will only do URL pics for me. If I could load from my device I would put some up.

Looks like the rain is going to miss us.

Not sure if south of us has got rain or is wet... but heading north looks good (on the radar anyways).

Any one else here besides me? 832 221 0993

Looks like the rain is going to miss us.Not sure if south of us has got rain or is wet... but heading north looks good (on the radar anyways).Any one else here besides me? 832 221 0993
You need to come over to the Holiday Inn Express this evening then in the morning if you want to find out what's going on and ride.

Two of us me and pjrep4 rode over there this morning...saw a black fjr in the parking lot. Inquied inside (no joy)..now riding the 7 to 327 and on around. Meet up later then.

Two of us me and pjrep4 rode over there this morning...saw a black fjr in the parking lot. Inquied inside (no joy)..now riding the 7 to 327 and on around. Meet up later then.

Most of us were gone by 8am.