• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Huge after FJR garage sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamahlr

Reaction score
My beloved FJR is down the road. I have the following for sale. Offered here first then Ebay. All parts are new or like new as I purchased some of this stuff thinking I was going to keep the bike for a few decades. My loss your gain.

N.O.S. 04 Cereulean silver fuel tank. Has a tiny depression barely noticable near top of tank. Not detectable in photos, paint intact and great shape. Never on bike has been in attic.. Tank has warning sticker and Yamaha emblems. $300 plus shipping, note: is in a fully wrapped fuel tank box so well protected.

Heli bar risers 03-05, perfect shape, note I don't have any bolts with this, they weren't in the bag.

Wilbers front fork springs never installed, part of our group buy a number of years ago, still in factory box $80.

Spiegler SS braided brake and clutch line kit, part of a group buy, never installed for (04-05) ABS model, never out of factory package $140

Factory rear shock from ABS 04, 3000 miles $100

Factory shop and owners manuals (3 piece set), new condition, not marked up or greasy $50 for all

Factory Yamaha FJR bike cover P/N ABA-5JW28-00-BK, never out of factory package.$75

Polished frame sliders made by member Skyway never installed $50

Highway peg mounts (2 pairs) made by member Wild Bill, never installed, $25 each pair

Helmet Guardian, mounts to license plate holes and locks 2 helmets like new $25,

Faqctory exhaust header like new 3000 miles, $100

Factory mufflers like new 3000 miles $100 pair,Note they will be wrapped and shipped in heavy box,

O2 sensor 3000 miles $25

2 Oil drain plug washers will include w/ any purchase 1st come,,, FREE

3 sets (4 plugs each set) of 2004 Cereulean silver body plugs to cover bag mount holes 2 sets new in fact pkg $25 eachset, P/N 5JW-2163E-10-P3

Powerlet Cigarette lighter plug to Powerlet P/N PAC100, unopened in pkg. $10

2 Garmin 2730 accessory packs inc. 1 XM antenna, unit was replaced under warranty, they sent whole new kit w/ all accessories instead of just unit. $25 everything.

Motolight aiming tube $5

Carbon fiber look tank protector w/Yamaha emblem (in letters) new in pkg. $10

Manic Salamander black heavy bar end weights with bolts in box $25. Didn't really use these, bought the polished ones instead....

I will accept Paypal and will offer reduced price for multiple purchases and ship USPS Priority flat rate where I can. Ride safe fellas.

Please excuse my ignorance. Anyone know if the highway pegs would fit a gen2? If yes I'm interested.

Worney

Wilbers front fork springs never installed, part of our group buy a number of years ago, still in factory box $80.
Spiegler SS braided brake and clutch line kit, part of a group buy, never installed for (04-05) ABS model, never out of factory package $140

Factory rear shock from ABS 04, 3000 miles $100

Polished frame sliders made by member Skyway never installed $50
PM sent on the above (4) items.

I'm interested in the rear shock if it's not taken. Please PM me if it's still available.

Dib's on the following only if it fit's the 2004 FJR.....

Factory exhaust header like new 3000 miles, $100

Factory mufflers like new 3000 miles $100 pair,Note they will be wrapped and shipped in heavy box.

PM coming your way.

I'll take a set of the body plugs and can throw in the oil drain plug washers. Interested in the bike cover 2nd set of Highway pegs as well PM me.