Hyperlights and ABS

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captaincautious

Reaction score
Thinking about adding Hyperlights and although the topic is probably here, cannot find information regarding hyperlights and any effect on my abs. Will they work or will it screw up the abs? Thanks

Yeah, I did see that one, but was wanting to here from guys with abs who had installed these. I read or heard somewhere that the pulsating signal could foul up abs via computer. Had these on my Gixer and loved them, but it didn't have abs.

• Ditto. Three 16-LED sets. And the same lights have been moved from one bike to another and now a third. No probs on any of them; it's been a total of about seven years.

Well I received my Hyperlights yesterday and with help from my buddy we had them on in about 30 mins with no drama. Tested with no apparent ill effects to abs. Used wire code referred by Matt101 and was easy to hook-up along with their directions and they definitely can be seen. Thanks for everybody's help.