Hyperpro

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SD929RR

Reaction score
Spring Trouble

I ordered a rear suspension spring from Hyper Pro USA and specifically told them that I wanted a

linear type spring, not a rising rate progressive type spring. The guy there told me it might take

3 to 4 weeks to get that for me. I told him no problem I was willing to wait. Three days later a

spring shows up at my house and it was a rising rate progressive type spring. I didn't order front

springs but they were on the bill along with the WRONG rear spring. I called them and he told me he

was told that spring would work for me. WHETHER IT WOULD WORK OR NOT ISN’T THE ISSUE; IT WAS NOT WHAT

I SPECIFIED ON MY ORDER!

I hate people who, after getting your credit card number, shove products on you when you specifically

request something else.

I sent the spring back the next day and was unhappy with what they had done. Now I've had to call them

4 times to get a credit on my credit card. This process has taken over a month to resolve and now they

are charging me a restocking fee. I think this is totally unfair since they sent a spring that was NOT

what I requested.

I can say buyer beware. Hyper Pro USA is going to send what they want you to have, then give you trouble

when you try to get your money back. I would not do business with these people again EVER!

I called Penske and they sent me exactly what I requested.

Traxxion Dynamics also sent me what I requested for front fork springs.

I would recommend these 2 companies to do business with. It nice to find companies who give you what

you request and it works great; just good old customer service

Call your Credit Card company! I wouldn't pay the restocking fee!
JW

[SIZE=18pt]Phukin Gunny that!![/SIZE]

You CCard company handles fraud. I would report the fraud and they..... THEY..... have to prove it was not. in the mean time you have ALL!!! Your money back

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to get a rear spgin for my GL1800 from then throu my Honda dealer a few years ago. Set up the appointment 6 weeks in advance. They said they would ship immediatly to my dealer. I show up, no spring.... I took a day off work and put a 500 deposit down.... Got my money back but still.... GUNNY!!!

No Hyperpro products for me.

My Penske is AWESOME and so was GP Suspension to work with when there was a glitch during install