IBA car license plate frame?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

networkguy

Reaction score
The IBA store doesnt seem to show any, so Im assuming no. Wifey and I are doing the SS1000 in a couple of weeks and she wants an IBA frame to put on her car...I think she may be outta luck.

Anyone heard of such a thing? Google didnt really turn up anything.

You could ask Ira over on the IBA forum, he'd know.

You ought to join that forum anyway if you're starting IBA stuff, lots of good info there.

None that I am aware of. You could always find a company that custom makes them to say whatever you want.

I want to find a plate backer exactly the same as the IBA plate back without any silk-screening on it. I want one that says 100mpg for my CBR.

Believe it or not, I've actually searched for a blank and couldn't come up with one.

I want to find a plate backer exactly the same as the IBA plate back without any silk-screening on it. I want one that says 100mpg for my CBR.

Believe it or not, I've actually searched for a blank and couldn't come up with one.
Took all of 37 seconds :p
Ya, $50 + *UPS* shipping + *UPS* customs + taxes = $145 or so. Pass.
Well hey you didnt say price was a factor lol...sorry it didnt work :(

edit: HERE is one in Canada...

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean like this?

2bfbaa7f.jpg

f313ab7a.jpg

R

Bastard. If I had your money I would throw what little I have in the trash.

Bastard.

:finger:

Hmmm.....that's probably on my list now.

Any issue with the IBA using their logo? Like is "world's toughest riders" copywrited or anything?

I did an SS1K from Conroe, TX, to Farmington, NM, in one day (1024 miles) with the Feej in a trailer. Does that count? :D

Onourway.jpg

We suggested the OP get on the IBA forum and find out. Did that happen? What was the answer?
No such animal. Although I didnt ask about rights to use the logo blech. I gotta actually finish the dam ride first. 1st attempt was fail.