If You Could Only Have 5 Motorcycles

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FJR - own itHusky TE 310 - own it

Vincent Black Shadow

Metisse 8v café

Either a Tuono or MVAugusta

Sheryl Crow once sang about "not having what you want but wanting what you got." I also want my Triumph and my Matchless, but would trade them for a Metisse or a Vincent in a New York minute...
It would take you that long?

If I could only have five motorcycles, I would only have two:

1. Lady Feej (My 2013)

2. Zero DS ZF11.4 with Power Tank option

1. My 2005 FJR (of course in this scenario, I'd have the means to farkle it up proper)

2. Ural Gear Up 2wd

3. Honda CBX

4. Christini AWD 450 Explorer

5. Victory Vision (black with some nice pipes)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just sold all my other bikes and kept my 2014 KTM 1190. All the electronics can be turned off.

It's as fun as my FJR ever was. Waiting on crash protection before I begin the offroad thrash.

Once I discover areas of weakness I'll pick out 4 other bikes.

I just sold all my other bikes and kept my 2014 KTM 1190. All the electronics can be turned off.It's as fun as my FJR ever was. Waiting on crash protection before I begin the offroad thrash.

Once I discover areas of weakness I'll pick out 4 other bikes.
I saw the whole KTM line at a dealer a couple of weeks ago, all that new shiny orange gave me a chubby. Congrats, I suspect it'll be a good long while before you pick your other 4 bikes...... I'd love an 1190 (the 1290 scares the crap outa me).

Don't get me wrong. I really like my FJR (I'm on my 2nd one). I like it because it does many things well. However, if I had the money/time to have multiple bikes I don't think the FJR would be on that list.

1. BMW K1600GT: For touring, with a trailer to pull my...

2. BMW S1000 RR to the mountains or the track. (Now this is a sport touring package….)

3. Super Tenere: for when I get the itch to ride the road less traveled...

4. Some type of all dirt bike YZ or WR 450… Just something to play in the dirt with

5. Some old 50s - 60s BMW or Triumph to tool around on locally. I just think they are cool...

Humm....

1. GL1800 got it.

2. 2014 KTM Adventure, my 990 SMT would have to go

3. KTM 350 dual sport

4. Kawi 750 triple just for the Ring ding ding factor

5. Ducati Diavel