If you live in TN or NC or near its borders . . .

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scoops

uh . . . whut?
Reaction score
The state of Tennessee is sending me 100 road maps free of charge, and NC is sending me 50.

I was hoping to put one of each in each registrant's bag.

Just wondering if there are a few of you out there who would be willing to stop by a welcome center and pick up a few road maps to add to the pile. If so, pm me here. I'll send you my mailing address . . . and reimburse your shipping.

Thanks!

The state of Tennessee is sending me 100 road maps free of charge, and NC is sending me 50. I was hoping to put one of each in each registrant's bag.

Just wondering if there are a few of you out there who would be willing to stop by a welcome center and pick up a few road maps to add to the pile. If so, pm me here. I'll send you my mailing address . . . and reimburse your shipping.

Thanks!
Scoops I have to run down to Georgia next weekend I'll try pickup some NC maps on the way back.

Driven from Charlotte to Atlanta many times but damned if I can remember where that NC welcoming center is.

Usually have to pee before I get to the NC border coming home so never stop there. I know I know I

should drink less coffee. :D

OK I figured out where it is. See ya in Knoxville.

TheZsdad

The state of Tennessee is sending me 100 road maps free of charge, and NC is sending me 50. I was hoping to put one of each in each registrant's bag.

Thanks!
Scoops I have to run down to Georgia next weekend I'll try pickup some NC maps on the way back.

Driven from Charlotte to Atlanta many times but damned if I can remember where that NC welcoming center is.

Usually have to pee before I get to the NC border coming home so never stop there. I know I know I

TheZsdad

Thanks!

:)

Hey Scoops.....If anyone is interested, they can find the Tennessee state map as well as county maps in digital format here:

TDOT Map Sales

If you have a "Smart Phone", download the county maps to your phone and you will have all the "Jeff Ashe Approved" goat trails!

Thanks!

TheZsdad

Thanks!

:)

I sent you a pm.