if you...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uhhhh, yeah....

Not really all that funny. Actually, to be fair, I only made it through the first half of that incredibly stupid thing...which occupied more than a few minutes of my life (minutes that I'll never get back, by the way). That was pretty sad.

Moving on, feeling sorry that I just wasted so much time on that worthless crap...

'jus sayin'

Not really all that funny. Actually, to be fair, I only made it through the first half of that incredibly stupid thing...which occupied more than a few minutes of my life (minutes that I'll never get back, by the way).
Gunny on that, oh wait, can I say Gunny to Gunny? +1 anyways. Must be an IT kinda thing.

Not really all that funny. Actually, to be fair, I only made it through the first half of that incredibly stupid thing...which occupied more than a few minutes of my life (minutes that I'll never get back, by the way).
Gunny on that, oh wait, can I say Gunny to Gunny? +1 anyways. Must be an IT kinda thing.
I guess if you never done IT help desk, you would not get it.

you meet some of the most 'retarded' 'stupid' 'interesting' questions doing it. Besides we didn't play halo, we played 360. (some days things just worked like they where supposed to)

That is funny stuff - nice find. Bravo.

They have their own website.

Last edited by a moderator: