If you're a man over 45...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never said it wasn't funny. It's just funny in a curmudgeon kind of way. Now get off my lawn.

gran_torino.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 to fitter for best use of an Eastwood line in a forum post. Although it would have been better if an empty chair were involved.

Oh, 'rooster, perhaps if you would have posted this in "Jokes and Fun Stuff," no one would have gotten butt-hurt.

Oh, wait, that's right. 'rooster DID post it in Jokes. ;)

I thought it was funny too. I also think some people here are tools. Go back and look at the responses...You know who you are.

Take a Pill radium :dribble: the damned thing was just something the rooster copied and shared not necessarily his opinions. :rolleyes: fuk man..

It was taken form a posting on facebook attributed to John Ryan............. Pretty sure he ain't a Poser ;)
It was posted in the jokes forum because the man thought it was funny. It is funny, not hilarious but funny. How on earth did you guys get all worked up over this? Now I understand part of the Gen1/Gen2 argument...

Thanks Bust for being the voice of reason.

Oh God, did I really just type that?