Ignacio Does a PSA on His FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, thank God there were no close-ups of that FUGLY FJR of yours. *sigh of relief* Just one quick shot where you could see that poor superbrace. It didn't deserve that!

You however, well........... I guess not much could be done there. With the 'stitch, you must have looked like a pee-yellow Santa Claus to 98% of the population.

Good thing I love you anyways. You have a nice personality.

:p

You however, well........... I guess not much could be done there. With the 'stitch, you must have looked like a pee-yellow Santa Claus to 98% of the population.

:p
:lol:

The fact is, Iggy has his new FJR *so* gheyed-up, every time I walk by it, I have fleeting desires to french-kiss a darksider. It is *that* bad.... nope, not kidding, ether.

Seriously. Wait till the full, hi-res versions of the Final Gayity are displayed... you'll see. Iggy likes to phrase this paint schema in terms of the blue and yellow palette of the US Navy Blue Angels. That's actually a fairly accurate characterization. I suppose.

Pity, however, that it comes across as pole-smoking, fudge-packing, splooge-swilling, massively heinously GHEYYYYYYED-up on the bike's body lines.... :lol:

Back on topic: FJR-RemingtonRider has it nailed: awesome cause, and good on the pee-yellow Santa Claus for his contribution to it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm at work and had to turn the volume down. I thought they were all explaining, "Iggie told me THIS was 6 inches."

Pity, however, that it comes across as pole-smoking, fudge-packing, splooge-swilling, massively heinously GHEYYYYYYED-up on the bike's body lines.... :lol:

Back on topic: FJR-RemingtonRider has it nailed: awesome cause, and good on the pee-yellow Santa Claus for his contribution to it. :)
There might be something to that. I found the urge to visit a car wash before coming into the Cal24.

And tomorrow we're riding to help eradicate PolioPlus!

Screw 'em all Iggie -

a GREAT cause and also helps the motobiking image?

You go Iggie, go!

[rainbow} :yahoo: [/rainbow]

Hugs n' Kisses

(from TWN)

:fuck:

"There might be something to that. I found the urge to visit a car wash before coming into the Cal24.

And tomorrow we're riding to help eradicate PolioPlus!"

That's a good idea. Your jacket really needs a good cleaning.