I'M COMING HOME!!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DELETE-PLEASE

Reaction score
I'm typing this as I sit in a Kuwait holding area getting ready to come home!!!! Another year in the sand, done. This'll be number two since I went to basic training four years and 6 days ago. Whew!!! Well, I've done my time, have orders to go to GA (I'll be looking to see what's going on over there in a few months), and am ready to get home from Baghdad to my new wife and my not so new bike!

Definitely bought a TON of bike stuff this year (my wife has it all stuffed in a closet and calls it the motorcycle closet) and look forward to putting as much of it on myself as I can.

Thanks for the forum admins, and to helping me learn a little bit while i was away. Now to come home and put the knowledge to use!!!

Alexi

Welcome home (almost) Alexi. And let me be the first to say THANK YOU for serving your country. You and other vets deserve much more than we could every repay you for your time away from loved ones and your country. Have fun with your bike and goodies after you get back.

Welcome home (almost) Alexi. And let me be the first to say THANK YOU for serving your country. You and other vets deserve much more than we could every repay you for your time away from loved ones and your country. Have fun with your bike and goodies after you get back.
Well said and couldn't agree more on all counts! :clapping:

Yes sir-ee. Welcome home!!

And a great big [SIZE=14pt]Thank You[/SIZE] for your service.

You be sure to enjoy that bike. You certainly earned the right! :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back! I remember that "three days and a wake-up" feeling. Fondly. So thanks, and hope we ride together someday (and you'll have to change your location on your profile so we can have some idea what the chances of that happening are)--unless you're planning to set up in Baghdad as your permanent residence. :)

Welcome home!!!! My boy is readying for Afghanistan, after spending 2004 in Baghdad.

Glad you're on the way home safe, and thanks for your service.

Enjoy the home coming. You have definitely earned it. Just ending a deployment is reason for celebration. Having a new wife and child will make it even better. Throw in owning an FJR and it the perfect situation. Thanks for your service and enjoy the peace and freedom of being home in the USA. :yahoo:

That's just great Alexi!

Glad you are on your way home... My family and I thank you for your dedication, service, and sacrifice....

Many thanks for the dedication/courage/commitment of you and your comrades.

May you have a safe journey back and a joyous homecoming (FJR, wife - not necessarily in that order :yahoo: )