I'm Such A Juvenile!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap that's funny...............brings back memories. I used to work at the Hudsons Bay company in the toy dept. A co-worker and I use to phone the head office to tell them a customer left their credit card at the counter, and to announce the name so they could come and get it......good times :rolleyes:

Ivana Tinkle

Helmut Vacher

Mike Hunt

Hugh Jass

etc.........

Must be a guy thing :blink: But what they hey?! Don't forget :

Ima Hoar..... and this old Grade 6 favorite:

Don't forget your coat, Tex!

Giving away my age now .....

oh crap :( Sorry Barb ! I feel the same way about limericks. Now a good off-colour joke ... another story :p (is this considered a bump?!):

Bert always wanted a pair of authentic cowboy boots. He's an elderly man and figures he's not getting any younger. So seeing some on sale one day, he buys them, wears them home, walking proudly. He walks into the house and says to his wife; 'Notice anything different about me?''

Margaret looks him over, 'Nope' she says.

Frustrated Bert storms off into the bathroom, undresses, and walks back into the room completely naked except for the boots. Again, he asks, a little louder this time, 'Notice anything different NOW?'

Margaret looks up and says, 'Bert, what's different? It's hanging down today, it was hanging down yesterday, and it'll be hanging down again tomorrow.'

Furious, Bert yells, 'AND DO YOU KNOW WHY IT'S HANGING DOWN, MARGARET?''

'Nope', she replies.

Bert yells 'CAUSE IT'S LOOKIN' AT MY NEW BOOTS'!

To which Margaret replies... 'Shoulda bought a hat, Bert.You really shoulda bought a hat.'

oh crap :( Sorry Barb ! I feel the same way about limericks. Now a good off-colour joke ... another story :p (is this considered a bump?!):

Bert always wanted a pair of authentic cowboy boots. He's an elderly man and figures he's not getting any younger. So seeing some on sale one day, he buys them, wears them home, walking proudly. He walks into the house and says to his wife; 'Notice anything different about me?''

Margaret looks him over, 'Nope' she says.

Frustrated Bert storms off into the bathroom, undresses, and walks back into the room completely naked except for the boots. Again, he asks, a little louder this time, 'Notice anything different NOW?'

Margaret looks up and says, 'Bert, what's different? It's hanging down today, it was hanging down yesterday, and it'll be hanging down again tomorrow.'

Furious, Bert yells, 'AND DO YOU KNOW WHY IT'S HANGING DOWN, MARGARET?''

'Nope', she replies.

Bert yells 'CAUSE IT'S LOOKIN' AT MY NEW BOOTS'!

To which Margaret replies... 'Shoulda bought a hat, Bert.You really shoulda bought a hat.'
*LMAO* that joke rawks!

That was great! How could they not hear each other? Dixie Normous.....come on guys. Great find.

Hey guys, I'll meet you out behind the clubhouse. My folks just got the new Sears and Roebuck catalog with the underwear models........oh 15 what a tragic time. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
the funniest thing is how many they got snuck into the reading.

there's a real Mike Hunt though. he organized the LDR chiliburger run several years running.

That's great.

Now I have new material for the lunch table at work...

It looks like I work with adults, but really I don't.