It was bound to happen

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't do well at first (using a track ball), but after a few times, I started hitting 6 and 8 regularly, and then obsessively . . .

UPDATE -- hit 16 without a miss and just about to toss the 17th when I ran out of time. That must be the limit, so I can find no more obsessive compulsive reason to continue. :lol:

Anybody else who saw the video of the incident think that Iraqi TV correspondent was damn quick and accurate under the circumstances?? I mean, both tosses were either in or awfully close to the strike zone, and after he fired off the first one, he was amazingly quick in bending down, coming up with the second shoe and getting it off. If he manages to avoid any further beatings and broken limbs, he might have a future in the major leagues as a catcher. 'Course, he'd have to adapt to spherical horsehide instead of shoe leather, but still.

Last edited by a moderator:
If that crap were to have happened to Obama, the liberal shit heads would have demanded that Iraq be Nuked.

You liberals disgust me.

WOW! Will the couple contributors here please identify which of us is da liberals to be disgusted by and get sick over?

Lighten up for the holidays Bernice and Francine! It's a fuckin' mindless game you're getting exercised over! And I'm still impressed by that Iraqi reporter's aim and quickness. Maybe shoe throwing is a practiced sport over there.

But in any event, he'll get his -- up to 15 years for those two tosses. Maybe we should insist on a hanging so that the punishment fits the crime?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Merry Christmas, curmudgeons!

terrorist.png

In before the
padlock01.jpg

Well it coulda been fun, yeah that's what the intent was but no, gotta drag Political points of view in. If some folks would just learn to STFU!!!!

Jackasses should be tossed out on their ears. :angry2:

Ol' Iggys just bein' decent. I think we can handle this. ;)

:jester:

Merry Christmas. Some of us have jobs and get ornery when they come and see this crap. :angry:

Hey at least GW still has good reflexes!! Look at what happened to our former PM.........he received a pie in the face!!! He deserved it though...........but that's another forum altogether. :blink:

Have to change the term "evil doer" to "[SIZE=18pt]Evil Shoer [/SIZE]" :clapping:

Anyone???????

Anyone?????

Bueller...........

This is my FJR, there are many like it but this one is mine..................

Latest posts