it's not a ride report, but... a drive report

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful... time well spent with your lovely family. I really like the growing pile of Vacation "souvenirs"!

Thanks for this. A lot of effort to post so many photos. My desktop computer is down so I had to try to see this on my tablet--not ideal. I'll spend MUCH longer taking it all in when it's working right. Congratulations on your daughter, too.

Merci beaucoup mon ami!

You have a beautiful family!

I appreciate you taking us along for a tour of your part of the world.

Au revoir!

Thanks for sharing your trip!

BUT...pics of food not fair!
shout.gif

Thanks for all you're comment. And yes my daugter is very nice. I'm lucky

Thanks for all you're comment. And yes my daugter is very nice. I'm lucky
Told you about this before ;) . "Your" votre, not "you're" - "you are" vous est. Sound very similar (depending on the speaker), but very different meaning. (Something of a hobbyhorse of mine, and I don't know how well the "hobbyhorse" idiom translates into French :) .)
And every father thinks his daughter is very nice :D .

I am not about to give the man English (Anglais) lessons. I am loving his posts, this is the first time I have exercised my all but forgotten French classes from high school and college in years.

Gapiob, you keep doing what you are doing and we will keep translating as best we can. Your reports and pics are much appreciated.

I am not about to give the man English (Anglais) lessons. I am loving his posts, this is the first time I have exercised my all but forgotten French classes from high school and college in dGapiob, you keep doing what you are doing and we will keep translating as best we can. Your reports and pics are much appreciated.
S'ok. L'homme has asked for help. I'd hate for him to think he was learning correctly by copying the all-to-common misuse (to put it politely) of the English (or American) language by its native users.
Anyway, I've been officially(?) awarded this:

grammar_police.jpg

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not about to give the man English (Anglais) lessons. I am loving his posts, this is the first time I have exercised my all but forgotten French classes from high school and college in dGapiob, you keep doing what you are doing and we will keep translating as best we can. Your reports and pics are much appreciated.
S'ok. L'homme has asked for help. I'd hate for him to think he was learning correctly by copying the all-to-common misuse (to put it politely) of the English (or American) language by its native users.
Anyway, I've been officially(?) awarded this:

grammar_police.jpg

smile.png
Well, my English friend, my grammar and misuse of The Queen's English is terrible. There is no doubt that you can negotiate the troubled waters of that subject better than most of us.

My concern is that our French friend may grow tired of us correcting him. I have quite enjoyed his posts so far. But, you are correct in that he did ask for help in improving his English and I suppose that is our responsibility now.

thank you again MCatrophy for your vigilance. Indeed I repeated this mistake ... I am ashamed, and this is proof that I should not write when I'm too tired.

Indeed, all father had the Best daughter!

I don't care how tired you are keep posting. If you coming over to the southeastern United States we'll show you some proper English and all the traffic hand gestures you'd care to know. Also, there are some mountains around here that can occasionally be fun on a motorcycle.

:)

Thanks, for the proposition. for the moment I have only ride near flagstaff with an harley, it's à very Good remember... Even if I prefere fjr :) .

I know in us you have nice road... And I have a very Good remember of the welcom of american People during all our trip.

I hope go back in usa in few years. But unfortunatly, it's not for tomorow.

Looks like great fun was had! Love the omelet picture the most, probably because I am hungry and waiting to be seated for Brunch/Lunch.

Thanks for sharing!