Its NOT my fault!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, he waited till he had a Gen 3 to dog on before moving up to a better ride. He'll rag on the Gen 3 till the Gen 4 comes out and then he'll show up with a new bike. He's only happy so long as he has the second best bike and can make fun of the best one. :D

Yea, he waited till he had a Gen 3 to dog on before moving up to a better ride. He'll rag on the Gen 3 till the Gen 4 comes out and then he'll show up with a new bike. He's only happy so long as he has the second best bike and can make fun of the best one. :D
not if he knows whats good for him....... :angry2: :angry2:

R

puppies.jpg
RH - I should freaking -1 you every day for a month :blink:
HEY!!! Don't shoot the messenger!!

God hates Gen IIs too!

GJ, truer words hath never been uttered on this forum. :yahoo:

Well, crap. Congratulations.

Every time I mention another bike, my bride books another European cruise.

I guess she has me right where I want me.

Enjoy!

I don't think so! Facts don't lie! If you'll care to look, gen1 is 4361 on your average keypad which adds up to 14, which is the sum of 1 + 7 + 6. 176 + 490, which is the paltry wattage on the POS gen1, adds up to 666. Coincidence? I don't think so.
Damn you are right!! That's amazing!! :rolleyes:

So the first gen is the bike of the devil, huh? :devil:

Suits me just fine!! :evilsmiley:

Usul has WAAAAAAYYYYYYY too much time on his hands. :rofl:
More like too much beer IN my hands.
If you are smart enough to do all that math, you should realize the beer goes into your mouth, not your hands.

If I drank enough to think that far into the math you quoted, I would be too drunk to do that kind of math.

Our Revered Brother RadioHowie has been warning the FJR Forum for many years now that anyone who would ride or own a Gen2 FJR is queerer than a three dollar bill and probably should just move immediately to the Corner of Polk and Castro Streets in San Francisco! Living Proof:

100_1249.jpg

100_1247.jpg

100_1250.jpg

100_1248.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!!! What a blast from the past. I've had my POS Gen II 09 FJR for 6 years now. And put nearly 130,000 enjoyable miles on it including a couple of really fun track days.

And this thread really has me nostalgic. I sure miss my bastard step-pappy beemerdons presence. As well as quite a few other troublemakers like RadioHowie odot, and Bustanut joker. We sure had some great fun around here back in the day. I'm a richer person for for their friendship. I think.

*sniff* *sniff*

That's OK Skooter I think we all miss some of the trouble makers, all you have to do is just show up and cause some fun!

WOW!!! What a blast from the past. I've had my POS Gen II 09 FJR for 6 years now. And put nearly 130,000 enjoyable miles on it including a couple of really fun track days.
And this thread really has me nostalgic. I sure miss my bastard step-pappy beemerdons presence. As well as quite a few other troublemakers like RadioHowie odot, and Bustanut joker. We sure had some great fun around here back in the day. I'm a richer person for for their friendship. I think.

*sniff* *sniff*
Sent email to RadioOwie earlier this week. Pleasant surprise he wrote back! Odot and his rock n' roll harem, Bustanut and Dolly, TwoWheelNut. There, that should get your head spinning SkooterDoode.

JSNS and
fuck.gif

Hugs n' Kisses