It's Not Two-Wheels

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think people saw a chance to do a good deed for a good person and maybe got carried away a bit.
And it was received as such... a really great thing... who knows... maybe the Spyder won't be for me and I'll rethink the whole thing... then Project FJR-Borg can be put back on the drawing board! :)

P.S. I like you guys lots too... shhhhhh... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
... who knows... maybe the Spyder won't be for me and I'll rethink the whole thing... then Project FJR-Borg can be put back on the drawing board! :)
If and when that time comes and the stars align........As James Taylor wrote, "You got a friend."

[SIZE=8pt]Or 7 or 8 or 10 or......[/SIZE]

P.S. I like you guys lots too... shhhhhh... ;)
Shyeah....like THAT'S a secret.

It's a reciprocal exchange on this forum, y'know.

Gee....we can make all sorts of great plans for Tyler....all without her input, opinion or advice. Just like men, don't you think!?!? :rolleyes:

LOL! You hit the nail on the head there Mike. The whole project has been arranged, even down to the beverages for the work party, without any input from Tyler. Just like a bunch of guys! Instead of all the touchy-feely lubby-dubby stuff, they get to work on the problem and fix it,

It's heart warming to see this much love in action. Whether or not the project comes to fruition, I'm honored to be associated with such a wonderful group of people. No wonder Tyler's eyes are leaking!!!