It's time for the NW Winter get together again!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For all of you wanting to see the new FZ-09 (the niner), it will not be there. Here is a little report on it so far. I took it in for the 600 mile today. As usual with Yamaha's not much needed adjusted (TBS). It is fun, I like it, It is quick, it is fun, It is steady at 25 without holding on the handlebars and at just about any other speed you want to go. Since I do not do wheelies (intentional that is) I told the mechanic (x racer) it was okay to do a wheelie on the test ride. The tire was cold so it just spun and he didn't get the front tire up. I'm having fun. Here is picture as is set up for overnight trips. I figure I can do 3-4 days like this and maybe 300 miles with the current seat.
P1070067_800.jpg
Wow Ken, it is a thing of beauty. There is one in my future as well!
+1, Gunny; Congratulations Ken, really gorgeous machine!

Going to bail out of this one. Weather is just too iffy up here with afternoon snow predicted above 500' in the foothills...meaning at mi casa.

Y'all have fun, catch-ya this summer!

--G
Chicken:) :) :) Just get in the company cage and come on down. Grab gramps out of the home while you're at it.
Yup...that's me, chicken! Been snowing on and off all day here, and now it's sticking.
cold.gif
sadsmiley.gif

--G

Carl, thanks for putting the get together on. Nice place, great bike display.

Bryan

Good fun, good people and good food. Got home about 6:30. Pass was no problem.

Thank you everyone for coming, it was great seeing you all. Good thing Bust didn't show up with all of his Jackassery! Good thing he lives all the way over there in Sheep Pounders, MI. so that he can't disturb our sophisticated sensibilities.

Carl

Carl,

Thanks for getting this together. It was fun seeing old friends and meeting new ones. What a great choice of locations for a Moto gang, way cool bikes all over the place and pretty good food as well.

I hope everyone that braved the weather to actually ride from Seattle and other parts north and south got home safely and not too wet and cold! The same to all of you that (Intelligently) came in cages of course!

V

Carl,
Thanks for getting this together. It was fun seeing old friends and meeting new ones. What a great choice of locations for a Moto gang, way cool bikes all over the place and pretty good food as well.

I hope everyone that braved the weather to actually ride from Seattle and other parts north and south got home safely and not too wet and cold! The same to all of you that (Intelligently) came in cages of course
Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy....

Are you saying that those us us that rode in the smattering of rain we had Saturday are unintelligent?

No Bueno muchacho...

bike.gif

Carl,

I hope everyone that braved the weather to actually ride from Seattle and other parts north and south got home safely and not too wet and cold! The same to all of you that (Intelligently) came in cages of course
Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy....

Are you saying that those us us that rode in the smattering of rain we had Saturday are unintelligent?

No Bueno muchacho...

bike.gif
Oh no, not at all... I was just trying to ease the guilt of those that did not ride
cold.gif