KrZy8 down n out?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What incredible peeps are on this forum!

One peep offered to cover gas cost so another peep can drive 800+ miles with lift and tools..

(Thank You Richard and Ray!)

Then some other incredibly nice human offered me his 8,000 mile 2008 Throttle Body Assembly to go with the 5,000 mile 2008 engine!

(Thank You Hal!)

Like I said, great peeps on this board!

I'm excited, it starts tomorrow. Beer, bikes, mates, keep us posted. Wish I was there if only to take the photos.

Best regards

Surly

:ph34r:

I'm excited, it starts tomorrow. Beer, bikes, mates, keep us posted. Wish I was there if only to take the photos.

Best regards

Surly

Thanks for the kind thoughts Mr. Surly, but no, thankfully, it's next weekend!

We have what looks like a pretty decent winter storm bearing down on us, the first one of the season (we really, REALLY need the rain)so this weekend would have been 'awkward' and very wet.

Sir Richard is in Death Valley this weekend with the FODS ride, I believe FjRay is getting ready, and KaitsDad is probably working..

My goals are to get all the shop supplies ready, at hand (Brakleen, Rags, etc) and all the food sourced (Tri-Trip, Salmon, taters, beans, etc)

(Hey Surly, ever had a 'Santa-Maria' style BBQ tri-tip? If not, you need to get out here, son!)

My goal this weekend is to be scrubbing KrZy8 to parade rest, getting her ready for the operation *next* weekend!

..more thoughts -

Me thinks I can get some video equipment from the work place, it might be kind of fun to 'stream' some video of the event, I mean 4 monkeys men and and an FJR football and all! :lol:

Best regards

Surly

Thanks for the kind thoughts Mr. Surly, but no, thankfully, it's next weekend!

We have what looks like a pretty decent winter storm bearing down on us, the first one of the season (we really, REALLY need the rain)so this weekend would have been 'awkward' and very wet.

(Hey Surly, ever had a 'Santa-Maria' style BBQ tri-tip? If not, you need to get out here, son!)

My goal this weekend is to be scrubbing KrZy8 to parade rest, getting her ready for the operation *next* weekend!
Getting over there is on my "Bucket List", then I would love to try the 'Santa-Maria' barbie, sounds great and also get to meet the "Metal Surgeons"!

Hope the storm passes over without to much drama but with sufficient rain.

Looking forward to the video.

Best regards

Surly

I was able to get on there too. You had one viewer and then me. I had to do the little yes vote thing. I couldn't do any text there though cuz I don't have a FaceBook or Twitter account.

I was the one viewer just now (at 5:15pn) when Harley (I think that's the dog's name) came into the shop. Now you are typing text but I can't see it. Yes I can hear you up here in Oregon. But then after you asked if we can hear you the audio went away. Video is still there.

Don't see anyway to vote or I would have voted.

I'll check back later.

Edit: I'm not sure if I was watching the live feed or not. I noticed there were others that were recorded.

Jon...

Last edited by a moderator:
In a total state of optimism, KrZy8 gets new sneakers yesterday! ;)

1.jpg