Laam seat time frames

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gazza

Reaction score
Hi guys

I have a seat at Laam custom seats and are wondering what sort of time frames some of you guys have waited to have your seat done. Currently mine has been there two months.

Regards to all

Gazza

Two months seems long. He had mine for three weeks. Try emailing and if you don't get a response, call Seth. He builds great seats but has poor business communication skills.

Last edited by a moderator:
dead-horse.gif

shame shame on all you horse beaters. Guy asks a simple question & some of you people act

like they are stupid or something !! Do ya'll alwayts have to be so rude ??? NAMASTE

Garza, searching this site sucks so here's the readers digest answer. Seth seems to be a good builder but unless you do a ride into his shop his online service sucks. I'd start barking at him ( nicely) to get your seat back to you. It is your spring riding for crying out loud! Good luck.

I just received mine last Thursday.Seth had it just shy of two months. I had read on one of the linked threads that he'd taken some time off, so wasn't suprised. Love the seat, btw.

Guys

Just an update.

Took your advise and rang Seths work number and got an answer phone and left a message. Half an hour later received a E-Mail which said try phoning him in an hour or call back in the morning between 8am-and 10am so i decided to try in an hour. Rang again and spoke to Seth and he was rather apologetic,said he wasn't sure who the seat belonged to as it was puchased by myself from a forum member who kindly forwarded it on to Seth for me.

Anyway, the conversation we had was all good and my seat is being worked on tomorrow morning after we spoke for a time about what i actually wanted. Fingers crossed i have it in a couple of weeks

Gazza

Status
Not open for further replies.