Laughlin River Run 2017

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcusorelius

Reaction score
The yearly River Run started today. We went to Mother Road m/c dealer for morning coffee & hang out with the locals. ( they have bands & venders too) Then our buds Ken & Al rode with us to Golden valley for a burger at sonic. We then rode up to Oatman for the afternoon with a stop at cool springs.

We rode back to Mother Road for a beer & listen to a band. (we saw a gila monster in the road pretty cool.) A nice start! And yhea my pants are fallin down in the pic! HA HA! Friday I'll ride my sporty over to Laughlin with my friends. Then have Duchess out again on Saturday.. Videos' coming soon......

34312210515_f2e9561bd7_c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, marcusorelius, for demonstrating that us old farts can still charm young women.
coolsmiley02.gif

I really like the 2nd song in the finale. But I lopped off the last 2 minutes as I wanted the vid to end during the dynamic part of the song. So's today I reworked it with the last part first & I like it!

See it at Utube: Laughlin River Run 2017 part 3 The Finale-(remix) If I put to many vids in the thread they stop showing.