LD Comfort Undergarments - One mans opinion OR My ass appreciates this magic

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up a pair of Moto-skiveez, https://motoskiveez.com/]https://motoskiveez.com/[/url]

Doing about 1000 miles next week on vacation so we'll see how well they work.
Riding impressions of Moto-Skivees:
Feel kinda' funny walking around in them, sorta' diaper like. They are comfortable when riding though and do help extend saddle time but not dramatically so, maybe 20% ish. They won't turn your seat into an RDL but they work well enough for me to wear them on rides longer than an hour.

They are well made from quality materials, look good and priced about right. I'm satisfied with them but think they may be the kind of product that will have a wide range of opinions as to their value.

The padding in the shorts also works well for sitting on hard seats at coffee/food stops. :p
I have the LD Comforts and the Moto-skivees. The padding in the Moto-skivees really doesn't do much for me, but they are a bit more comfortable for me because I have a very short torso and they have a lower rise than the LDs. My LD Comforts are good, but they come all the way up over my belly button, which I don't care for.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's a Hadron? Some sorta collider?
You should probably avoid "colliders" when riding a motorcycle.
biggrin.png
biggrin.png

I love mine as well, and the 'roo' pouch is a addition that works well too! (I think that it what they call it)
During a BS session way back when, this young 2nd LT told a few of us about how he and his buddy were standing in the men's clothing department of a local (OK, I think) store, talking to a 3rd buddy from their college days who worked there, when a girl they all knew who was engaged to a 4th college friend came up and asked the store employee for help in buying some undershorts for her fiance. "What size," asks the guy?

She started to get red in the face and blurted out, "Well, he needs a pair with a small waist. And a big pouch." I guess the conversation was over for quite a while after that.

I've used many of the "tech" wicking underwear, but they all have seams in the wrong places.

I bought the LD comfort long undergarment and long sleeve shirt, about 5 years ago. They wash easily in the sink when travelling and are dry when you get up in the morning. They still look brand new, but best of all, they work as advertised. They extend riding comfort by about another 4-5 hours for my fanny compared to tech underwear. Totally worth it.