Leaf Peeping w/ a MONSTER ending!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KJ

Great RR and RTE report! Wow what a burger! Thanks to all who attended, yes we will have to make this RTE an annual event.

Great weather a real PLUS!

I am sure your lovely lady is glad that is behind you now.

John

Entertaining RR K.J.! Don't know how you ate it all, but you did...congratulations! 🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔

Not quite the MONSTER ending I expected KJ!
sick.gif

Liked the RR, pics and prose...thanks for sharing the adventure with us.
thumbsup.gif

--G

Great story but I was a little disappointed that you elected to do the two pound kids meal instead of the real (3 pounder) one. There was a time I might have given it a try but even if I managed to do it, I would pay for it for about three days!

I was reading along thinking that I've seen a friend eat the 1 lb burger at a local establishment, how bad can a 2 pound burger be...holy crap, I just scrolled down! That's a HUGE freaking burger! Awesome stuff. I'd love to ride around that area, I sure do miss it.

KJGreat RR and RTE report! Wow what a burger! Thanks to all who attended, yes we will have to make this RTE an annual event.

Great weather a real PLUS!

I am sure your lovely lady is glad that is behind you now.

John
Since this was your original and creative idea in the first place, I wanna Thank you. It was simply an awesome RTE venue! Hope you can attend next years!... we'll do it again in the Fall, as it mixes very well with the leaf peeping ride-ins.
smile.png

Great story but I was a little disappointed that you elected to do the two pound kids meal instead of the real (3 pounder) one. There was a time I might have given it a try but even if I managed to do it, I would pay for it for about three days!
Just remember Ross, 2lbs is the the ground beef only, the bun is the hardest part by far, it is not one of those melt away in your mouth rolls. A whole tomato sliced up with 6 slices of cheese helps to bring this close to 4lbs. Next year, sign up, we need contestants as they make it happen as not the normal RTE! (and we aren't into the norm)
wink.png

Look forward to you at next years!
smile.png

I was reading along thinking that I've seen a friend eat the 1 lb burger at a local establishment, how bad can a 2 pound burger be...holy crap, I just scrolled down! That's a HUGE freaking burger! Awesome stuff. I'd love to ride around that area, I sure do miss it.
It would be quite the haul for you Jason, but, Julie was telling me about a steak challenge down in Texas that she wants me to go to ...something like you are put at a table up on a stage to eat it?). hehe, I just may have to be a spectator at that one!.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the Big Texan featured in my RR I posted recently. I had a hard enough time riding off after eating a normal steak, I have no idea how you rode off after eating that. I'm pretty certain the Big Texan is the one that started the whole food challenge craze. 72oz steak plus all the sides and appetizer.

https://bigtexan.com/72oz-steak-rules/

20150922_114842_zpsijvaffgt.jpg

20150922_113249_zpscxad0li5.jpg

That's the Big Texan featured in my RR I posted recently. I had a hard enough time riding off after eating a normal steak, I have no idea how you rode off after eating that. I'm pretty certain the Big Texan is the one that started the whole food challenge craze. 72oz steak plus all the sides and appetizer.
https://bigtexan.com/72oz-steak-rules/
YEPPPPP!

That's what Julie (fjrfarrier) was talking to me about. Last I knew, 72 divided by 16 was 4.5 El-bees!, Very Nice!!!!

And the Shrimp Cocktail, Baked Potato, Salad, with Roll and Butter. And it's $72 if you fail...but FREE if you succeed.

And the Shrimp Cocktail, Baked Potato, Salad, with Roll and Butter. And it's $72 if you fail...but FREE if you succeed.
I will be a spectator I do believe, my challenge days are now 'behind' me (lmao and lots of it now).

But boy does this sound like a barrel of phun! You need contestants or it's no good of course, maybe we can talk Willie (yamafitter) into it. If he fails, I will offer to pony up half his costs. See, I'm a nice guy Bill!

I'm just catching up on all the carnage, after being up in NE PA for the long weekend, bicycle riding in Pine Canyon (AKA Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania). The weather and fall colors were unbelievable!

KJ, glad you choked down that HawgBurger. I saw you do the Hillbilly Hotdog, and am waiting to see you perform a hat trick now. You're an animal, and Debbie is an amazing girl for being willing to live with the collateral damages.

Absolutely classic trip!! I truly think the IBA needs to consider a new cert after what you did KJ. Really bummed I couldn't make it.

Kind of strange, after reading about the burgers I have a craving for Corn Flakes.

With all of the creative people here someone needs to make a Mammary hydration system, you know, just in case someone does this again. Wouldn't want to see them get dehydrated. With the auxiliary tank makers on this site, building a setup for that should be as easy as Mother's Milk.

^^^LMAO

Dean, Yuz one funny-ass dude!, and you make the next one, maybe 'you' can get your Corn Flakes hydrated by some Southern Tier Vixen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts