LETS GO PENS

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FUCK THE DEADWINGS.......

GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Amen to that oh Clubber of baby seals. I wish the game was in Pittsburgh... 0 for 3 on Detroit's ice in the series.

bah..... they'll do fine.... !

go pens!

380536563_bba6e433cc.jpg

(yeah, that's me)

[SIZE=14pt]They did it!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=36pt]Penguins 2008 - 2009 Stanley Cup Champs!!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy SHIT!... they did it... after 0-3 on Detroit's home ice... STANLEY CUP!!! Fuckin' A.!!!!!

Edit: They won because I draped my Steeler's terrible towel over the TV door... brought 'em some Steeler's mojo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy SHIT!... they did it... after 0-3 on Detroit's home ice... STANLEY CUP!!! Fuckin' A.!!!!!
Edit: They won because I draped my Steeler's terrible towel over the TV door... brought 'em some Steeler's mojo.

word....well done on the terrible towel.... !

Can't lose in detroit all the time. SUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great series. Great final game. I was pulling for the Wings. The only dissapointment for me was the MVP didn't go to the pens goalie. That guy is the reason why the pens had a chance TO BE IN the final game. He blocked so many shots in the final 5 mins in the 6th game that I thought the guy must be a praying man.

Yessiree I was. Was nice to see guerin get another cup. Hossa should have signed with minnesota last year. He and gabby would have done some damage scoring wise.