Look both ways...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucky only that he didn't end up under the wheels. Looks like a significant head shot on the side of the train, unconscious aerial pin-wheeling followed by a ground slam and the rider remained unconscious. I saw no proof he survived in the video, but if he did live, he has head trauma.

An electronic tech I hired a few years ago was in fact run over by the wheels of a train in Fla and it left him missing major body parts, he was highly reconstructed to be able to have a somewhat normal life. I believe a lot of alcohol led to falling on the tracks where he lay passed out until the train came by and ran him over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone care to bet there were earphones involved? That kind of lack of awareness could getcha killed. (insert obvious smilie here)

The rider appears to also have ridden around the dropped gate--especially given that the biker comes into view across the centerline and given that there's a gate down (and a light station) on the opposite side of the tracks.

Sometimes we get too occupied... :(

Is this for real? I know a lot of dumbasses, but nobody stupid enough to continue riding towards the track when an approaching train is easily visible.

PS: "Head splatter" appears to be bicycle helmet disintegrating before being ripped from aforementioned dumbass's head.

Yes, Darwin would be very disappointed. Modern medicine has now progressed to the point where we can revive people who would be better off culled from the human race by their own idiocy. It may eventually lead to the total demise of the species.

Anyone want a drink before the war?

Is this for real? I know a lot of dumbasses, but nobody stupid enough to continue riding towards the track when an approaching train is easily visible.
PS: "Head splatter" appears to be bicycle helmet disintegrating before being ripped from aforementioned dumbass's head.
Yeah, if you slo mo through it, it looks like plastic coming apart. It was a glancing blow, so maybe survivable. But dang!

Per NBC news, the rider got up and walked away with only minor injuries. I believe that when he hit the side of the train it pushed his front wheel to the side, preventing major injuries.

Definitely looked like head spatter ala the Zapruder film. No motion afterwords.
Dead, dying, or seriously wounded.
And what a tragic loss to humanity that would have been.

Jeeze...Anyone wanna bet he sued the train? Jackass...
I was hoping Amtrak or whoever's train it was would sue him. I'm thinking dents, paint loss . . .

There once was a Polack who rode his bicycle into the side of a train.

Really? Wow! What happened to him?

He became famous on the internet and was mentioned on NBC News in the United States.

Queue series of Polack jokes...
Yeah. I was trying to utilize my self control and not go there.
lol_zpsfd3ahpbp.gif

Latest posts