Looking for Fairing Stripe Kit for 2006 FJR1300

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clintster11

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy a set of Fairing stripes like they hav estandard on the Euro versions. Am looking for the tank stripe and then the two stripes on the fairing. Realtime Industries has a set but don't like theirs. Premier Cycle Accessories used to have them available but no more.

I am partial to the old style also. Don't care for the newer version either. I am going to try and make my own. I checked the accesory page on a european website but nothing came up. You could try calling Premier cycle and ask.

Good luck,

Dave

I am partial to the old style also. Don't care for the newer version either. I am going to try and make my own. I checked the accesory page on a european website but nothing came up. You could try calling Premier cycle and ask.
Good luck,

Dave
Dave,

If you decide to make some and they turn out, I would be interesting in buying a set from you for my 07 FJR.

Good luck,

Dave
Dave,

If you decide to make some and they turn out, I would be interesting in buying a set from you for my 07 FJR.
I worked with a local graphics shop to come up with this set.

Nothing to elaborate but I wanted to put a bit of "Throw-Back Yamaha" on.

Overall view.

Close-up view. (please note my helper in this picture. nothing gets done without his approval)

Thanks to all for your input. Stripe Kit nice, but $170 a bit steep. Am going to to go to a local sign shop and have them quote up a set. Will post when I get cost to see if anyone else is interested.

Thanks to all for your input. Stripe Kit nice, but $170 a bit steep. Am going to to go to a local sign shop and have them quote up a set. Will post when I get cost to see if anyone else is interested.
Mine cost $30.00 OTD. (that's does not include their one time only set-up fee for spending their time with me on the initial design phase)

I had a set of yellow, black and white and a set of red, black and white done. Those sets were $30.00 each.

I also had them add a UV protective coating.

If there is enough interest I might get them to adjust their price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this what you're after?

$27.50 on ebay. I like the look of these. I've been considering one for a long time.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-FJR-1300-Fairing-Decal-/142033622249?var=&hash=item2111dd14e9:m:mzSJIjGElAQ3KRiHno3_wSQ&vxp=mtr

Edit: Oops! I see the link above mine goes to the same product. Win, Win!
punk.gif

Last edited by a moderator: