Lorain OH Day ride south Wed 3/14

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve,

The best Harley pass ever was on the Tail of the Dragon at the 2010 meeting when Ray took five at once on a 100 foot straight. I was behind him and saw the whole thing. There were Harleys everywhere.

I took them one at a time, but they ride nuts to butts and won't let you in unless you force them.

Lots of one finger salutes that day.

gray ray
Sweet I wish I had seen that one!

Steve,

The best Harley pass ever was on the Tail of the Dragon at the 2010 meeting when Ray took five at once on a 100 foot straight. I was behind him and saw the whole thing. There were Harleys everywhere.

I took them one at a time, but they ride nuts to butts and won't let you in unless you force them.

Lots of one finger salutes that day.

gray ray
Sweet I wish I had seen that one!
I see the wild side peaks out from the visage of mild mannered Steve. :D

I also live in Lorain! We will have to get together and ride sometime. I ride with Gray Ray and his brother Dave quite often, plus race an SV 650 at Motoseries and serve as a riding instructor there. You going to the May S. Ohio ramble?

Yes I hope to go to the May ride. Currently in between jobs and open to ride most anytime. The wife and I are riding to Norwalk for dinner Tuesday evening..leaving Amherst 5:30-6:00 you are welcome to ride along!

I bet you all have a good time with the racing! We will try and make it out to watch this summer!

Steve

Yes I hope to go to the May ride. Currently in between jobs and open to ride most anytime. The wife and I are riding to Norwalk for dinner Tuesday evening..leaving Amherst 5:30-6:00 you are welcome to ride along!

I bet you all have a good time with the racing! We will try and make it out to watch this summer!

Steve
Steve - your post made me check the weather - sunny and 78 tomorrow!! :yahoo: Gives me a reason to ride to work (in Strongsville). I could be at Amherst at 6 or so and join you for a dinner ride. Where do you want to meet? My cell is 440 596 7144. Ray

Yo Steve,

Are you still up for S.E. Ohio tomorrow?

I'm thinking 9:30 at the intersection of #83 and #585 in Wooster. The weather is supposed to be great.

If you tell me that I look like I'm loosing weight, my Rogain treatments are working well, and that I'm a great rider. I'll buy breakfast.

Gray Ray