• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lots of jackets for sale..... Picture intensive.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lotecredneck

Reaction score
I'm moving into a house that doesn't have the garage space I currently have so some of my jackets have got to go! I am pricing all of these shipped to the lower 48 states. MAKE OFFERS!!!!

First up is a Fieldsheer Mach 3 mesh jacket in a size MEDIUM. This is a nice summer jacket and has not been worn more than a handful of times. Make Offer!

IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

Next is a Fieldsheer Textile jacket in a size XXL. This jacket fits more an XL more so than a 2XL. This jacket comes with the zip in liner. Has lots of vents. MAKE OFFER!

IMG_0435.jpg

IMG_0436.jpg

IMG_0437.jpg

Behind door number three is a Cycloak GoreTex touring jacket in a size XXL. This jacket fits fairly true to size. I normally wear an XL and this is just a tad larger, but I can wear it without it feeling like it's entirely too big. This jacket also has the zip out liner. SOLD!!!

IMG_0446.jpg

IMG_0447.jpg

The best method to contact me is via email. [email protected]

Thanks for looking,

Tony

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn! If only some of those Yamaha jackets were in size Large my wallet would be lighter!

Damn! If only some of those Yamaha jackets were in size Large my wallet would be lighter!
If you would have eaten your veggies and stayed away from that darn country dancing, you would have turned out "Normal"

And the next one is a Yamaha Factory Racing lightweight textile jacket with liner in a size XL. This jacket is a nice weight for Spring and Fall and does have a liner, but it's a vest liner only. This is one of my favorite jackets, but I have two of these and one has got to go. $85.00 shipped!

IMG_0443.jpg

IMG_0444.jpg

IMG_0445.jpg

This is a size XS in a Yamaha mesh jacket. It fits much like the Womens size L 10/12 above. It is a jacket only. $50.00 shipped!

IMG_0438.jpg

IMG_0439.jpg

The best method to contact me is via email. [email protected]

Thanks for looking,

Tony
Hmmmm....????

PM sent and email

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can wait a couple weeks until payday, I will take the blue yamaha factory racing jacket.

I am guessing that the yellow 2xl textile Fieldsheer jacket is not mess correct? I am looking for something like this in mesh. How cool is this jacket in the heat? How many times has it been worn? Thanks

If that Cycloak jacket were a large, I'd be all over it. I've been looking for one of those for some time. Had one... crashed it... it behaved admirably in the crash. Stone cold waterproof, too. Good luck with your sale.

I am guessing that the yellow 2xl textile Fieldsheer jacket is not mess correct? I am looking for something like this in mesh. How cool is this jacket in the heat? How many times has it been worn? Thanks
You are correct it is not mesh! I wore this 3 or 4 times and there are a few bug stains, but in really nice condition! It has zippered vents on the front and one across the back.

I'm open to offers!!

Thanks,

Tony

Got the pants and jackets and everything was exactly as described. Thanks! And crazy fast shipping. Wore the pants today. Hopefully the wife will get to try her pants and one of the jackets Saturday.