Loud Pipes Save Lives

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's cool, but you can probably buy a LOT of playing cards and clothes pins for what it probably costs.
I think you may be missing the point. This is like training wheels for Poser 101, teaching the young about loud pipes, that it's about appearance and being seen, but it doesn't actually have to do anything. In keeping with Poser 101 training, notice that there wasn't a helmet in sight. I think TurboSpoke should be bundled with trade-marked tassels for the handlebars too, maybe with something that makes fake wind crackling noises
laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok....The guy on the unicycle was pretty 'effin funny.

BigD should put one of these on his Burgman. It might help him reclaim his man-card.

Pulled up to a stop sign in the truck late yesterday and a kid on a bike crosses close in front of me. I hear a noise and "No way!" Had to wait until he passed but sure enough there was that pipe. Wouldn't have been half as funny without this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, wasn't too far off from the video. Actually found myself guessing at what card he was using.
fool.gif
Think it was the deep, throaty one.
tongue.png