May be coming back

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
s.ga.rider posted: <snip, snip, snip> On a positive note I got my deal worked out on the 14es. I just got to decide if I want to pull the trigger. I can pick the fjr up tomorrow.
(Liking the positive notes ... turning away from the negative ones.) Shoot me a PM when you get settled on your mighty FJR, and we'll ride. As FredW mentioned above, I'm one of those sport-touring conformists that does ATGATT even in Jesup in August.

I have some Georgia Grand Tour bonus location in Albany, Camilla, Fitzgerald, Jesup, Waycross, and Savannah. Since you're in generic south Georgia, one of those locations should be close by.
coolsmiley02.gif

I know plenty of harley riders that are great people, some are assholes and the same can be said the other way.
Fits in any genre... I've never ridden with anyone because of what they ride but because of who they are. And most folks, regardless of brand, are pretty cool even to a chick on Spyder. But there are douche canoes that ride all kinds of brands and can push people's buttons with their attitudes, riding style. etc. I figure just ride your own ride and stay away from those who don't share a similar mindset. B)

s.ga.rider posted: <snip, snip, snip> On a positive note I got my deal worked out on the 14es. I just got to decide if I want to pull the trigger. I can pick the fjr up tomorrow.
(Liking the positive notes ... turning away from the negative ones.) Shoot me a PM when you get settled on your mighty FJR, and we'll ride. As FredW mentioned above, I'm one of those sport-touring conformists that does ATGATT even in Jesup in August.

I have some Georgia Grand Tour bonus location in Albany, Camilla, Fitzgerald, Jesup, Waycross, and Savannah. Since you're in generic south Georgia, one of those locations should be close by.
coolsmiley02.gif
That sounds great. I live in thomasville. I will have to google dunwoody. Have no clue where that is. The bike in byron ga so I have to drive 2.5 hours to get it.

I know plenty of harley riders that are great people, some are assholes and the same can be said the other way.
Fits in any genre... I've never ridden with anyone because of what they ride but because of who they are. And most folks, regardless of brand, are pretty cool even to a chick on Spyder. But there are douche canoes that ride all kinds of brands and can push people's buttons with their attitudes, riding style. etc. I figure just ride your own ride and stay away from those who don't share a similar mindset.
cool.png
Exactly