Meet the Twisty - Chicago Pizza meet - Short notice!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, what a great time! Thanks to all of you who came out on such short notice. It was good to see some old friends (Wheaton, Oface & Griff) and a pleasure to meet some new friends (MXVet and MrsGriff). The only thing that would have made it better would have been to go for a ride afterward, but the FJR doesn't fit into the overhead storage on the plane, and raining at 36 degrees isn't exactly prime riding weather. However, there will be sunny days to come, and I hope I'm able to see you guys again soon. You guys are awesome.

Thanks again,

Twisty

Oh, THAT Mr. Twisty. For a minute there I thought you were going out on some twisties, which I thought odd because there are no twisties in the midwest. Here, I drew you a picture of the midwest:

tic-tac-toe-board.gif

Now we know why they call the midwest God's tic-tac-toe board (I made that up).

:rofl: :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, THAT Mr. Twisty. For a minute there I thought you were going out on some twisties, which I thought odd because there are no twisties in the midwest. Here, I drew you a picture of the midwest:

tic-tac-toe-board.gif

Now we know why they call the midwest God's tic-tac-toe board (I made that up).

:rofl: :yahoo:
I'm pretty sure that I was the only Twisty in the midwest, but now that I'm home they're completely Twisty-less. I didn't even see a good clover leaf. :pig_ball:

... and raining at 36 degrees isn't exactly prime riding weather.
Them southerners shore do have thin blood.
Yep, we are a bit spoiled, for sure. :cold: