Memphis Belle is in Texas now...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

USPS Bike-Nut

Reaction score
I just got home with my new to me FJR...

WOW!!!, what an incredible bike!!!

I found an original '05 w/ tons of farkles in Memphis with only 7,908 miles...

The seller trailered her to Texarkana and I rode her home to The Woodlands, TX.

Put the cruise control on 80 MPH and you can just about let the bike drive itself down the interstate!!!

Smooth, stable and wicked fun to ride... :yahoo:

I can't wait till the H-D boy's @ work give me a hard time tomorrow about having, "another - rice burner"...

I tell 'em I got 2 for less than they paid for 1 & to let me know if they need to borrow one the next time their's is in the shop...

AGAIN!!!

P.S. - The Blue ones are faster ;)

Put the cruise control on 80 MPH and you can just about let the bike drive itself down the interstate!!!

I can't wait till the H-D boy's @ work give me a hard time tomorrow about having, "another - rice burner"...

I tell 'em I got 2 for less than they paid for 1 & to let me know if they need to borrow one the next time their's is in the shop...

AGAIN!!!

AGAIN!!!

Welcome from a bit west of you. Maybe we'll catch you in Montgomery sometime.

Whoohoooo.....goooooooooooooooooo......................BUBBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AGAIN!!!

Hey Congrats, how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking? I just got an 05, 14K miles, looks like it came off showroom floor, amazing condition, with a bunch of farkles (corbin seat, big windshield, two brothers exhaust, risers, gps mount, throttle lock and bag liners, plus all the original stock parts) Paid $8200. I know I could have done better, but this bike is so sweet, and the original owner took such good care of it, even used all the same fluids I do, I couldnt pass it up.

Congratulations! I'll come have to put my 2006 blue one next to it and we can have a spirited debate over which one's prettier.

Seriously though, my bike loved going through highway 3090...get yours back over there soon and you'll really see what she can do!

Woohoo congrats! Now lets see some pics.

Glad to hear you are home safe and sound. And give those Harley boys hell.

Let me know when you want to ride, 3090 was a blast last weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:

AGAIN!!!

Congrats, now you will have to change your profile.

AGAIN!!!

Bought my bike with 5.5K on it from a guy who had a new Vette and five bikes........was lucky enough to have Smitty do a cruise install out here at Fairlaners, and now my missile is complete......you will love the bike........mine is on a long term plan for sure.............

Hey USPS Bike-Nut,

I'm a recent transplant from Mississippi to Katy TX.

I have found some good rides in the west Houston area and some great people to ride with.

If you hear of any FJR rides please pass on the info. I'm still getting a feel to the area.

Enjoy that beautiful bike - IMHO - Black Cherry is faster :yahoo:

Yhea they are incredible bikes! Had my 04 (killer deal with only 15k on it) for a little over a month. A few weeks ago I was goin down the street and a guy on an older h/d goes roaring by me like he had a fast bike. I caught up to him easy , then beside him I hit the throttle and shocked him how fast I went ahead . At the red light he looked over and said sheepishly "nice day for a ride " I just smiled and said "everday's a nice day to ride!

I'm should be gettin an extra bag tommorow and will be makin it into a carrier for my dog Duke to ride (adding a windshield for him too) He's gonna love the fjr as he already loves ride'n on my connie. Wish I had a dollar from everyone who has taken his pic!

And the Silver one's go pretty good too!

I bought my 2005 ABS about 8 months ago with 4700 miles on it. Paid $8000, but the bike was in showroom condition with a fresh tune up and extended warranty. I know I could have done better if I would have waited and looked around a bit, But this one was right on my route to come home from vacation and was the awesome blue color I like. Congrats on the new bike. Ridee safe.