Mirror Extenders and earplugs...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are not headphones guys, they are ear plugs only. They are made to not be sticking out of your ears, which means when you put your helmet in they won't catch on the liner.

They work really well and if your a standard ear size they are very comfortable and quiet

None of the plugs in this thread carry music.

For that you will need "noise-isolating" earbuds.

They come in a vast array of styles and prices, from Walmart cheapies to very expensive custom moldings.

The best price/performance I have yet found are the Shure 215K, when you have found the correct tips.

Those are fantastic in ear buds Twigg....

I bought a set of those a while back and they are worth every penny, have fantastic sound quality....

I am very conscious about SQ, with good bass and clear sound through the rest of the spectrum.....

You will get what you pay for, and SQ is very important in maintaining your hearing for years to come.

Last edited by a moderator:
For ear protection and music I use the regular yellow ear plugs over the ear phones that came with my Galaxy phone. I use a hole punch to fit them onto the ear phones.