Mirrors extenders, and some others questions

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miliceman

Reaction score
Just got my Vance and Hines mufflers. Now I have some others mods to do :

What is the best thing to do to have a better rear view, i.e. what mirrors extenders are the best? Someone here have blind spots mirrors?

Some one here have a Corbin saddle? How it feels? How are the Sargent saddles, better than the Corbin?

What is the best highway foot peg?

Thanks for your answers!

How seats sit is personal ...

But FWIW the stock FJR seat is better than many stock seats I've tried, but that's not saying much. I have a Corbin (bought used) that is better, but not great for me. Many love them - & some even make stock seats work. I've had a Sargent on a Honda. It was pretty good but I'm signed up for a Russel DL.

Take all of that, and other seat answers you may get, with a grain of salt.

There was a thread a little while back about some mirror extenders. A few tried them. CowCop was one I think.

The rest of us use Gen I FZ1 mirrors to replace the FJR's OEM mirrors. The view is a huge improvement.

Seats and highway pegs are a whole different story. 20 variations of each and 40 different opinions about which is best. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use the Twisted Throttle mirror extenders, which keeps the Gen2 OEM mirrors. Huge difference, look good too. I have a gray Corbin front saddle if you want to try it, $150 to your door. Send me a PM if interested.

There was a thread a little while back about some mirror extenders. A few tried them. CowCop was one I think.

The rest of us use Gen I FZ1 mirrors to replace the FJR's OEM mirrors. The view is a huge improvement.

Seats and highway pegs are a whole different story. 20 variations of each and 40 different opinions about which is best. Good luck.
Can you show me the choices I can have for highway pegs, or links to them?

Thanks!

I got the twisted throttle mirror extenders and they are working well for me. Once you remove the dash panels installation is a piece of cake.