• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Misc. GenII items - All items sold

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just an FYI for both parties involved...

You can ship those spark plugs (or any other small, lightweight things) anywhere in the CONUS in 2 days or less for just $5 by Priority Mail. You'll you'll also get tracking and delivery confirmation for free if you go to usps.com and buy and print the shipping label online. Then you just stick the label onto your package with clear paclking tape and leave it in your mailbox for pickup. No need to even drive to the post office. I do this all the time.

Just an FYI for both parties involved...

You can ship those spark plugs (or any other small, lightweight things) anywhere in the CONUS in 2 days or less for just $5 by Priority Mail. You'll you'll also get tracking and delivery confirmation for free if you go to usps.com and buy and print the shipping label online. Then you just stick the label onto your package with clear paclking tape and leave it in your mailbox for pickup. No need to even drive to the post office. I do this all the time.
Hi Fred,

Leightweight plugs, really? Anyway, they didn't get shipped, so it's not applicable.

Anything I shipped lately was usually via parcel post since priority mail went up in price. And I haven't had any of my last 10 packages come in under $10 either, usually closer to $15 depending on weight.

Also, it's even cheaper to print out the USPS label through Paypal if you can - only works though if you get paid via PayPal...

And my Mailbox is a 1/3 of a mile away from the house on a busy highway. Leaving the flag up is like an invitation... and not having the flag up leaves the package there if the mail lady has a bigger package to deliver to the house, since she won't even check then. So I usually drop them into a USPS drop box instead.

PM sent for the mirrors.
Looks like your first in line. PM'd back. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Priority Mail small flat rate box is $5.15 online ($5.35 at the PO). I'm pretty sure that you could put 4 plugs in a small Priority Mail box. Or if it was in your own box it would be $5.51 for up to a 1 lb package. Price goes up with weight if it is your own package, but whatever you can fit in that small box is only $5.15 no matter how heavy. Too bad about your remote mailbox, that kind of screws things up for ya'.

Good luck with the remaining sales. They seem to be going like hot cakes!

Mirror sale seems to have fallen through, no check, money transfer or reply from buyer. Anybody else still want these mirrors?