Missouri to Folsom for a Wedding

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PLEASE don't quote the whole report when replying. :dribble:
Unfortunately, an hour went by after he made that mistake.

People with less than 500 posts need to correct their mistakes before the magic hour passes <Link>

An admin will probably end up fixing it for him. The funniest part was that both the original post and part two were quoted in the reply. I've never seen that done before.

:D

Great report, thanks for taking us along.

That was Wolf Creek Pass you went over on 160. An adventure when it's warm and dry, quite the trip when it's snowing I'll bet

Wonderful job, Canyonman. Pix are monumental.

I notice you're a Jet Boil guy. What kinds of stuff do you cook in yours? I just boil water for instant meals/drinks in mine -- afraid of messing up the pot with burnt on gunk. But there must be some foods you can cook in them. What's your experience.

Also, what about your tents. How do they compare?
I do soup in the can in the jetboil. I put an inch or less of water in the jetboil cup and set the whole can with the lid cracked in and put it on the lowest fire I can manage takes a little fiddling but i've gotten it down to a science.

Tents:

One man zeus is a great single sided tent sets up in seconds and is warm cause its small, but it can suck if there is any humidity cause it will sweat inside.

The 2 man mountain pass I really like as well has a rain fly, lots of nice little features, packs real small for how big it is.

I really enjoyed this!! Thanks so much!!

I've never been west of Co on the bike. I've seen most of these areas flying around the county, however, I sure would like to see them from the bike someday!!

Happy New Year!!

Latest posts