Motogp Spoiler! (was: Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

panthercity

Reaction score
2:00 pm AMA Superbike Championship Mid-Ohio - Day 1 NR

3:00 pm AMA Superbike Championship Mid-Ohio - Day 2 (LIVE) NR

4:00 pm AMA Supersport Mid-Ohio (SDD) NR

5:00 pm MotoGP World Championship British Grand Prix (SDD) NR

6:00 pm MotoGP 250 British Grand Prix (SDD) NR

on SPEED...

Last edited by a moderator:
They cover Formula 1 and the LeMans series as well. Overall, better than what we had before they came along.

Thats Eastern Time Gents....and for Gods sake dont give out the results or the forum police, and there are many, will castigate as required.... :p

Yea I am taping tomorow as we have been at Mid-Ohio all weekend,,but I will know who won the Moto Gp before I get home because the announcers have been keeping us filled in on pratice and qualifying results,,,please dont announce the winner,,Oh well i am sure alot of people there will WANT to know,,,,,,Lotsa FJR bikes there this year also,,,Brian

SpeedTV had their ass handed to them on all the various moto-fourms the past two weeks for their dismal MotoGP coverage of Laguna Seca; this is undoubtedly their attempt to smooth the waters. Note only one hour is live racing, the rest is all delayed.

Still, this is better than nothing.... glass half full, I suppose.... :huh:

I just got a new cast on my leg Thursday and it is extra tight so I was planning on spending the day with my leg elevated. If you have to spend the day in bed this looks like a good day for it.

Just relax and heal up bro, dont stress and dont watch regular news, makes the body ph go acidic which delays healing, think about good stuff and enjoy the races. If its any consolation my bud from vegas called me and said its been 115+ in the shade and he and his machines just cant take it, so ya picked a good time to be laid up! :D

Blessings,

Bobby

Thanks Bobby,

It looks like the Moto GP will be in the wet. Who will that favor? Can Rossi prevail in the wet?

Lots of slipin' n' slidin' n' fallin! :eek:

Rossi does good in the rain but Barros is real good in the rain and Junior won his first race in the rain.

Panthercity, how about editing this thread to give a warning that it contains race results. That is for us TiVo folks who might not have had the pleasure yet.

I disagree Bike Effects, It is obvious by the title of this thread that results could reside within, sequester thyself dude, there is enough to read elsewhere in this forum, besides results arent actually listed.

Bobby