• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Motoport Kevlar Mesh Pants

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zed88

Reaction score
Ultra Air II Mesh Motor port Kevlar pants. I'm 5'10 34" waist, 30" inseam and they fit well as overpants. I suppose the could be worn by someone larger as regular pants. They also have the extra hip armor and reflector on the calfs.

Good shape no crashes. Used 303 waterproofing and fabric protector on them frequently. The elastic at the top is stretched out, and there are a few fray marks on the inside fabric where it rubs against the boot. I need to replace the zipper pull on the right leg but have not gotten to it (see picture, zipper is fine needs new pull). Also has a spare zipper attachment on the back (could be swapped with the leg zipper).

Looking for 150 plus shipping. New these are $453 plus a wait from motoport.
20160516_094830_zpssuyt8dnx.jpg
[/url]

20160516_094836_zps9k4fdukh.jpg
[/url]
20160516_094901_zpswhaprulf.jpg
[/url]

20160516_094907_zpswafx5lir.jpg
[/url]

20160516_082210_zps6va9pw95.jpg
[/url]

They look tight on you, are you wearing pants underneath them in the photos? I wear 34x30 too.

Rob

These are great pants for a grear price. I have similar ones. If the waist isn't quite right, motoport can add or subtract for you.

+2. Excellent summer pant, add the liner and its a 4 season pant. No one makes better gear.

If I had the extra money, I'd be scooping these up... even with the small imperfections. They do look a little tight, though. Pants underneath? & as far as that elastic... I will bet that it can be replaced.

Possibly interested.

1. I have 31" waist, 30" inseam. Do you think they would fit?

2. Are they heavy?

3. Do they include/need armour or lining?

Thx

Got the waist. Aint got the short,stubby, munchkin legs.......DAMNIT!!! Smoking Deal on vented gear 10x stronger than leather!!!! GLWS!!! these won't last long

They look tight on you, are you wearing pants underneath them in the photos? I wear 34x30 too.
Rob
I did have jeans on under them in this pic and have always worn them as overpants.