Mountain Passes and Hot Dogs

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mount Rainier

Reaction score
CAYUSE PASS SR123 and CHINOOK PASS SR410 and closed for the winter. It seems like just yesterday they both opened.

It's also looking like the Bite The Wieeenie RTE routes south are not looking real positive. This would be my Friday route option in lieu of the Siskiyous. :unsure:

It's looking like Costco Hot Dogs are more likely, but unwelcome option! Fingers are still crossed however.

Keep Going!

That 60% chance of snow Friday at Weed doesn't look to good. Still a couple of days for it to look better. :dribble:

Jim, G and I have been watching this also! If you try this be careful as that's a big day. Be safe my friend!

Bummer when weather turns bad and ya can't ride. down here the weather this Fri. is sunny and cold, not going to get above 70.

As appetizing as it sounds I'm out of this little adventure. With snow/ice predicted at the house [ :angry: ]Thursday and Friday and white stuff all the way past Weed...I'll be neither old nor bold. ;)

Which Costco we meeting at? :lol:

...in the 4X4 with studs on!

--G

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts