Mountains, swamps, and hot-tubs, oh my!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to see you Saturday morning at breakfast, and (as always) enjoying reading your reports. I really like the wrap on your accent panels; can I steal that idea to cover the scrapes and gouges on my urchin-looking FJR?

Yes, ma'am, that chip seal was not welcome. I think it was on Adams Gap Road, at the south end of AL 281, but can't be sure since my Spotwalla wasn't running. Was following Fencer, hppants, and creg-ny-baa, watching anxiously as the gravel spewed out from under their tires in the turns.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see you Saturday morning at breakfast, and (as always) enjoying reading your reports. I really like the wrap on your accent panels; can I steal that idea to cover the scrapes and gouges on my urchin-looking FJR?.
Of course you may! Lol. But not that exact material..... gotta get your own distinct pattern. Lol.
And was that you that passed us girls on 281 and waved ferociously?

Of course! Saw ya'll from a long ways off ... and had to spread the happiness.

Of course! Saw ya'll from a long ways off ... and had to spread the happiness.
What were you wearing?!?! Because it surely didnt look like what I remember you wearing...
And PS- it worked, because I smiled real big! Lol.

Summer gear, not the Big Banana like last year when snow was threatening. (Blue Yamaha jacket, black pants with suspenders that accentuate my growing belly, and an ancient Bell Vortex hat with graphics that are NOT daggers, skulls, or naked women.)

43307813540_b3076f3b75_z.jpg

<edit, 2 mins later> By the way, I got a Transitions visor for it last summer, and it's THE BOMB for us spectacle-wearing riders.

Latest posts