My 2013 FJR "Naomie" is happily home in Papa Chuy Viejo's Garage; Excellent Service by Ride Now Powersports; GEN III FJR's Rule and GEN II's do Drool!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart
Reaction score
My 2013 FJR "Naomie" is happily home in Papa Chuy Viejo's Garage; Excellent Service by Ride Now Powersports; GEN III FJR's Rule and GEN II's do Drool!

Naomie Harris is resting comfortably in Papa Chuy Viejo's Garage en El Barrio del Chandler, Lucy Liu and Gisele are not happy!

100_1323.jpg

Senor Medina "El Burrito Ballerina" putting his petite butt in Naomie's saddle for the very first time, ese!

100_1314.jpg

Here is my Ride Now Motorsports Salesman Eric Borgen, treated me right! [email protected]

100_1311.jpg

My VIN is Number 61, was hoping for #69 but I think that they are saving it for Bluesy and johnny80s!

100_1320.jpg

This is one of the Gentlemen that worked to prepare my 2013 FJR Naomie for me, what a hot motorcycle!

100_1315.jpg

A view of Naomie's left side with her Proud Papa Chuy standing by his new sweetheart!

100_1316.jpg

A view of Naomie's backside, with Salesman Eric standing by.

100_1312.jpg

View of Naomie's right side, with BMW K1600GT Gisele and 2003 FJR Miss Lucy Liu pouting in the background! JEALOUSY!

100_1322.jpg

I was extremely happy with my Consumer's experience with Ride Now PowerSports of Chandler! I highly recommend them and their address is 3333 N. Arizona Ave., Chandler, AZ 85225 with a phone number of 480-503-3333. The Sales Manager is Rick Calandra [email protected] I am purchasing the Y.E.S. from Business Manager Chris Rottinger for $389: chandlerfinance@ridenow If you are looking for a 2013 FJR in Arizona, give Eric-Rick-Chris a call for your Yamaha needs!

Damn! That thing is as ugly as you are! Looks like a match made in hell. Nope. I am not jealous at all. Can't wait to put a booger on her. MANY boogers.

I was extremely happy with my Consumer's experience with Ride Now PowerSports of Chandler! I highly recommend them and their address is 3333 N. Arizona Ave., Chandler, AZ 85225 with a phone number of 480-503-3333.

You got to be kidding me! What kind of magical Mota have you been smoking?

Damn Don, your going to need a bigger garage ya keep this up.

Give lucy a hug for me but for gawds sakes keep yer pecker outa her tailpipe.

Deal.. But has she ever told you about the time Scooter trid that with her??

Said he was a needle dik one pump chump, and that he cried through most of it....

Don, you got Naomie sooner than expected, and it appears happy with the deal from the dealer...well done!

Nice!! I am envious Don. Congrats. Maybe ride it down to Patagonia when I visit AZ in Feb.
Again, congrats!

Nordo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will do, Nordo!

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I'll have to catch up on the other thread and find out what happened with Alabama.

Congratulations!

#61. Nothing but trouble. My '03 is #61. Date of manufacture is a bit less recent at 6/02.

As for D&H, their bike was in February, and Papa Chuy was askeered it might be cold. D&H couldn't tell him when another might show up later.

Bastard, err um, Congrats is what I wanted to say!
+1 You'd think that burro fecker already had a large enough percentage of the nicest motorcycles on the road sequestered in his garage.
no2.gif

I can hardly read this forum anymore for all the friggin' enablement going on here. I WILL MUST be strong.
ranting2.gif

Nice addition to the garage Don....but I think Lucy Liu is going to feel pretty outdated once you get around to taking her for a ride. What would really be interesting is sharing your assessment of how Naomie compares to Gisele in power, smoothness, ride, handling, overall refinement, and anything else you think is important. Inquiring minds need to know from the master.

That is an excellent example of a happy man. I am extremely pleased to see you are so excited about your most recent purchase. Thanks for posting your pics.

Excellent Don! I'm glad ride now treated you well. They aren't so bad eh? I'm looking forward to hearing your ride assessment! And don't worry about Lucy and Giselle...they'll get over it. They gotta understand we sometimes have to get a newer model ;)