My 2013 FJR "Naomie" is happily home in Papa Chuy Viejo's Garage; Excellent Service by Ride Now Powersports; GEN III FJR's Rule and GEN II's do Drool!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Don!

Naomie is already looking right at home in the garage...so who's getting kicked out for eating crackers?!?

--G
Lucy...you've been a bad girl!
Well, she was ridden hard and put away wet by Busta during the LaPine RTE Ruben run.

Don, what a fleet! I want your garage.
No you don't. It smells like old people and dirty Depends. To make it worse, Lucy Liu just sits in the corner and sulks because she's been replaced three times over. It's sad really...

Congrats Don!

Naomie is already looking right at home in the garage...so who's getting kicked out for eating crackers?!?

--G
Lucy...you've been a bad girl!
Well, she was ridden hard and put away wet by Busta during the LaPine RTE Ruben run.

Don, what a fleet! I want your garage.
No you don't. It smells like old people and dirty Depends. To make it worse, Lucy Liu just sits in the corner and sulks because she's been replaced three times over. It's sad really...
As RadioHowie would say:

AJ, just calm the fuck down!

I was extremely happy with my Consumer's experience with Ride Now PowerSports of Chandler! I highly recommend them and their address is 3333 N. Arizona Ave., Chandler, AZ 85225 with a phone number of 480-503-3333.
You got to be kidding me! What kind of magical Mota have you been smoking?
Wasn't it just a couple weeks ago where you berated some guy for taking his bike to Ride Now MS?? Weren't you offering to rescue his bike with your trailer to take it somewhere else because "Ride Now can't be trusted? "
Bwaaaaahahahahahaha...imagine.

You got to remember who we are talking about here. He's got the intellectual capacity of a 4 year old. You could, without much effort, convince him there actually IS a Santa Claus and Easter Bunny.

Congrats Donaldo, but what happened to Ms. Salma Hayek?
Buenos Dias Juan, Ms. Salma Hayek is kept in my back yard under the patio canopy with a cover on her. She is just to the right of MEM's Yamaha FZ6, sadly once a week SkooterG comes over and sexually abuses Mary Ellen's motorcycle seat. CAJW, my illegitimate bastard son GreggieM is one very sick hombre! In this 1st picture SkootyG is jacking off my Labrador Retriever puppy Osito, he is so very twisted.

100_1242.jpg

100_1237.jpg
Hey! At least my moto seat is getting some action
rolleyes.gif

That SkooterG is too freaking CUTE for words!
love.gif

Fixed it for ya! You're welcome!

I was extremely happy with my Consumer's experience with Ride Now PowerSports of Chandler! I highly recommend them and their address is 3333 N. Arizona Ave., Chandler, AZ 85225 with a phone number of 480-503-3333.
You got to be kidding me! What kind of magical Mota have you been smoking?
Wasn't it just a couple weeks ago where you berated some guy for taking his bike to Ride Now MS?? Weren't you offering to rescue his bike with your trailer to take it somewhere else because "Ride Now can't be trusted? "
Bwaaaaahahahahahaha...imagine.
That was me
tongue.png
As i have mentioned, each location of a chain is only as good as the folks that work there. There ARE some good ones
smile.png

What a bunch of bullshit. RideNow problems start at corporate and work their way down. With roots in car dealerships, is it any wonder they run their motorcycle shops like car dealerships including all the slimy business tactics?

Not to say you can't sometimes get a good deal like mi bastard step-pappy did. Still don't know how he pulled that off however. Must have blown that cute little sales guy. I got a decent deal on GSJane's first bike - a used Kawi Vulcan 500 from the old Peoria RideNow many years ago. But 8 times out of 10, I leave their stores shaking my head at what a bunch of twats they are. And you will NEVER see me have any of my bike's serviced there. I'm smarter than that. Hope you learned your lesson too.
smilingsmiley.gif

Well, I'd say that you've pretty much got the sport touring venue covered. Some people have been known to buy many different kinds of bikes. Jes sayin and nuff said.

BTW. Nice fleet.
Exactly.

Friend had a pool party a couple of years ago and ordered 6 pizzas. I opened each box to find out that she ordered them all the same. WTF?!

I see a match made in heaven for you Don

A couple of thoughts come to mind...

1. This thread needs a longer title.

2. Don - now that you have another bike in the garage, are ya gonna actually learn how to ride 'em?
tonguesmiley.gif

Congrats on the new scoot!

Well, I'd say that you've pretty much got the sport touring venue covered. Some people have been known to buy many different kinds of bikes. Jes sayin and nuff said.

BTW. Nice fleet.
Exactly.

Friend had a pool party a couple of years ago and ordered 6 pizzas. I opened each box to find out that she ordered them all the same. WTF?!

CopB8, since I am an Irishman: If your friend has a pulse, I'll do her!

A couple of thoughts come to mind...

1. This thread needs a longer title.

2. Don - now that you have another bike in the garage, are ya gonna actually learn how to ride 'em?
tonguesmiley.gif

Congrats on the new scoot!
Well Andy, since you learned to ride our Bustanut joker I would imagine that I can also actually learn how to ride my motos!

Last edited by a moderator:

BTW. Nice fleet.
Exactly.

CopB8, since I am an Irishman: If your friend has a pulse, I'll do her!
For some reason this comes to mind:

irish-yoga.jpg

Was out of town when this was started. Sorry I missed it for so long.

Congrats Don. I know you liked the '13 from the beginning. Hope

the other bikes take to her so you do not have a revolt in the garage.

Hope to ride with you soon, but cannot make the ride to Gila Bend.

Joe(Tucson Joe)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I tried.

Took mi bastard step-pappy down to Nogales, Mexico this past weekend. I bought the tequila. LOTS of tequila. I thought I had it all worked out. He's a lightweight. Get him all liquored up. Maybe buy him a Mexican whore or two - male or female, it wouldn't matter. Get him pissing drunk. And then it would be mine. That super-duper POS Gen III El Pendejo Grande bought would be MINE! I could easily get him to sign over the pink slip, right?

Not so much. That bastard held on to that pink slip like it was the last burrito left on the planet. Sometimes, things don't go according to plan.

The only upside? Mi bastard step-pappy in his drunken stupor ended up getting this gnarly tatoo:

20121208_200311.jpg

Actually he got two. But I was sworn to secrecy of the tatoo on his ass cheek of his favorite Mexican gigolo, Miguel.............. Mi bastard step-pappy has 'considerable' ass cheeks, so it's life-size tatoo. Aye Carumba!

Well I tried.

Took mi bastard step-pappy down to Nogales, Mexico this past weekend. I bought the tequila. LOTS of tequila. I thought I had it all worked out. He's a lightweight. Get him all liquored up. Maybe buy him a Mexican whore or two - male or female, it wouldn't matter. Get him pissing drunk. And then it would be mine. That super-duper POS Gen III El Pendejo Grande bought would be MINE! I could easily get him to sign over the pink slip, right?

Not so much. That bastard held on to that pink slip like it was the last burrito left on the planet. Sometimes, things don't go according to plan.

The only upside? Mi bastard step-pappy in his drunken stupor ended up getting this gnarly tatoo:

20121208_200311.jpg

Actually he got two. But I was sworn to secrecy of the tatoo on his ass cheek of his favorite Mexican gigolo, Miguel.............. Mi bastard step-pappy has 'considerable' ass cheeks, so it's life-size tatoo. Aye Carumba!
I don't like Tequila mon, Papa Chuy Loves It!

Congrats on your new ride Don. Looks like a lost morning after that night and a brown tat or just bad lighting
wink.png

We'll have to change your forum name to FJRDonS with that branding!