• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

N/Line Accessory Dash

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cateye77

Reaction score
Important Announcement:

N/Line Accessories dash is having a sale on Ebay. 110992779878

We will not be making anymore dashes. When inventory is gone they're gone.

We have some inventory we are discounting on Ebay, both the 2003-2005 Gen1 version and the 2006-2012 Gen2 version.

Buy them now for $110 w/ GPS brkt and free shipping in the 48 states. Normally $139 w/o bracket

It's been a great run and I thank the hundreds of buyers over the past 8 years.

Please specify which year bike you have

Thank you All,

Cateye77

I placed an order, but it did not give me a chance to specify year.

Mine is the order going to Snoqualmie, should be a Gen II,

I have been considering a rifle shield with spacers, Will this dash be ok with it? Prolly not an issue if I cant go full down.

I have been considering a rifle shield with spacers, Will this dash be ok with it? Prolly not an issue if I cant go full down.
I use spacers and a calsci with my gen one. Like you said, it'll contact all the way down, but up about 3/8 it's all fine.

Just ordered one for my '07 = Hard to tell from the pics what you get.
You get a nicely designed, sturdy shelf to put farkles on.

I have the N line and Rifle set up on my 08, the windshield works fine, going up and down :)

FYI The official count is Qty 3) Gen 2 and Qty 10) Gen 1.

Thanks,

Cateye77

Cateye, just got my dash, that was faster than even Amazon Prime. Thanks for making a great product, hopefully you will try something for the Gen III.

Hey Cateye,

I just purchased a dash for my FJR, I would need one for a GenII as I'm riding a 2007. This auction will go to Olympia, WA.

Thank you

V

RPK