NAFO 2016 Official Thread

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya know, I'd love to get the time off of work for this...but then again, at the moment I wouldn't have anyone to ask.
weirdsmiley.gif

I will keep this on the radar and see where I end up, employment-wise. If I'm still in WNY and am working by then (and have accrued enough vaca by then), perhaps I could thumb a ride in that fun-wagon.

Damn, I hate to miss this, but duty calls,I'll be putting Windscreens on Pirate Bikes in Sturgis.

Damn, facepalm, chokes back tears.....

^^^^^You do know your Classy Hotels KJ, nothing Fancier and Finer than the Hotel Del Coronado in San Diego ese! JSNS, El Toro Joe said $500 a night es "no Problemo"!^^^^^

^^^^ Bet they'd be OK with beer in the parking lot.
They're OK with drug deals in the parking lot, hookers in the parking lot, drag racing in the parking lot, homeless camps in the parking lot. Why not beer?

And hey, $29 bucks a night? IN!

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^ Bet they'd be OK with beer in the parking lot.
They're OK with drug deals in the parking lot, hookers in the parking lot, drag racing in the parking lot, homeless camps in the parking lot. Why not beer?

That Owasso neighborhood is now quite respectable, and, they just put up this sign....

hookers-flickr.jpg

SacramentoMike posted: They're OK with drug deals in the parking lot, hookers in the parking lot, drag racing in the parking lot, homeless camps in the parking lot. Why not beer?
Sounds like a fun place. IN!!

As Old Michael will tell you that motel is the preferred motel for the Bust Tech Day crowd. We know how to pick em.

Unfortunately the sheep pen does not show in the photo.

As Old Michael will tell you that motel is the preferred motel for the Bust Tech Day crowd. We know how to pick em.
Unfortunately the sheep pen does not show in the photo.
Hey Jamtart, don't you have a CFR to plan oot or a moose to milk eh! JSNS, Hoser!

Funny-Moose-Pictures-5.jpg

Colorado's Best Motorcycle Roads, eh: https://www.motorcycleroads.com/Routes/Colorado_81.html Million Dollar Highway '550':

680-million-dollar-highway-colorado-20-oct-14.jpg
Good spot for you to take a picture Don.

S76 was coming up behind me so I didn't stop to snap this one in 2010 at the same spot it looks.

12052557_1711623989060954_436139226632546643_o.jpg

Mr Bill and Papa Chuy know the TRUTH, you haven't lived until you've ridden the Million Dollar Highway! JSNS, SPECTACULAR!

Here’s the group decending the big pass on the Million Dollar Highway. Look at that riding technique. Those are some good lines!

img_0005.jpg

I was dating a pretty redhead named Rena from Chicago back then, at the Packer Saloon in Lake City enjoying a Guinness aye!

img_0069.jpg

On this trip I still had "Ingrid" my BMW R1150RT, what a fabulous Motorrad! NAFO 2016 Participants are going to LOVE Silverton!

img_0001.jpg