NAFO News for 2014

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the Great Lakes cock blocking me every which way, my ride out looks quite boring. Might have to trek through Canada to UP, then cross by Makinac Isl. and down the top side of WI. Could be interesting, got all winter and many beers to think about it
wink.png
Beers? I was thinking more cheeze with that kind of wine! Since when does a motorcyclist ride in a straight line? Mix it up with a big bridge and maybe a boat ride! It might even be an adventure

With the Great Lakes cock blocking me every which way, my ride out looks quite boring. Might have to trek through Canada to UP, then cross by Makinac Isl. and down the top side of WI. Could be interesting, got all winter and many beers to think about it ;)
Beers? I was thinking more cheeze with that kind of wine! Since when does a motorcyclist ride in a straight line? Mix it up with a big bridge and maybe a boat ride! It might even be an adventure
If u think that route was a straight line, forget about my wine (it's whine btw) n cheese, u need to get off the pipe! ;)

I'll there and it's never a straight line. N. Ohio is avoided if at all possible, basically my point above w that and every lake between me and the loca (exceptz Superior).

Cheers

I might have to make this one...maybe.
You have to go. It will be great to have my wingman to ride those roads with me! I had a blast up there. The Rally Ralleye was great too. Well worth the trip. The Days Inn is very accomodating. They have plenty of room. Great spot for NAFO.
I'll tag along....
Outstanding!
Three Stooges?

Moe = Intech

Larry = El Toro dude

Curly = Burnspot

Yep.
That HAS to make Bust Shemp.
Joe would definitely be Larry.
REALLY???

You have to go. It will be great to have my wingman to ride those roads with me! I had a blast up there. The Rally Ralleye was great too. Well worth the trip. The Days Inn is very accomodating. They have plenty of room. Great spot for NAFO.
I'll tag along....
Outstanding!
Three Stooges?

Moe = Intech

Larry = El Toro dude

Curly = Burnspot

Yep.
This one's for you Mark!

I'll tag along....
Outstanding!
Three Stooges?

Moe = Intech

Larry = El Toro dude

Curly = Burnspot

Yep.
This one's for you Mark!

headbonk.gif
That's for now. Remind me to kill you later.
jester.gif

I'll tag along....
Outstanding!
Three Stooges?

Moe = Intech

Larry = El Toro dude

Curly = Burnspot

Yep.
This one's for you Mark!

In the midst of all the CFO goings on I was able to hammer out a contract with the Days Hotel and Conference Center here in La Crosse WI. NAFO 4 will be September 18th through the 21st 2014. Mark your calendars everybody it going to be a blast
good.gif
BRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
cold.gif

What's the weather like that time of year up there?

In the midst of all the CFO goings on I was able to hammer out a contract with the Days Hotel and Conference Center here in La Crosse WI. NAFO 4 will be September 18th through the 21st 2014. Mark your calendars everybody it going to be a blast :good:
BRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! :cold:

We'll La Crosse isn't any further north than MA so it's not "up there". I just got back from a ride where I live near Mpls. and had the vents open on my Roadcrafter. The weather in September is usually stellar, not too hot, not too cold mostly dry. Whish I could guarantee perfect weather what ever that is for you.

In the midst of all the CFO goings on I was able to hammer out a contract with the Days Hotel and Conference Center here in La Crosse WI. NAFO 4 will be September 18th through the 21st 2014. Mark your calendars everybody it going to be a blast
good.gif
BRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
cold.gif

We'll La Crosse isn't any further north than MA so it's not "up there". I just got back from a ride where I live near Mpls. and had the vents open on my Roadcrafter. The weather in September is usually stellar, not too hot, not too cold mostly dry. Whish I could guarantee perfect weather what ever that is for you.
No garentees eva on weatha, Last week was chilly here in MA but today it was 80 degrees and clear blue skys. New England is always a crapshoot being off the ocean.

Thanks, It will either be EOM or NAFO next year. Can't do both

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we have a date for EOM in 2014??

Was I having a nap when it was announced??

What day is it??

We are still on the pre-hibernation side of the calendar. The cooperative thing to do would be for the EOM 2014 organizer(s) to settle on 12-14 September for EOM. Let's kick EOM '14 discussion to it's own thread...

Do we have a date for EOM in 2014??Was I having a nap when it was announced??

What day is it??

Latest posts