NAFO4 Web Site is Live!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW, this what all the cool kids that make it to NAFO will be wearing
big_boss.gif
Even Bust!
i-cD4q5P5.jpg

Bust will be wearing that shirt ? OK, but will he be wearing pants too????

Guess I should pack the blindfold.

B)
P.S. If there are any single ladies who would like to room share, let me know! :D
You're coming from Santa Clara!? That is so cool. We are flying out to Sfo, renting an FJR and riding up to Tahoe and Napa in mid-August. I love that area...used to live in the Bay Area and in Davis way back when.

You're coming from Santa Clara!? That is so cool. We are flying out to Sfo, renting an FJR and riding up to Tahoe and Napa in mid-August. I love that area...used to live in the Bay Area and in Davis way back when.
Yeah, I'm going to fly out and, hopefully, rent/ride while I'm there... sounds like you'll have a good time reminiscing while you're here... it's a great area to ride in for sure... if you're looking for any route ideas, let me know and I'd be happy to assist! :)

If I'm not on a ride to Colorado that week, I'll be in. My lovely bride says, Let's go". Gotta check with a couple of the boys about Colorado. Should know in a week or two. By the way, lots of work on highway 33, east toward Wildcat Mountain. Hopefully they'll be done by then. Two weeks ago, Wildcat Mountain was still fine (and fun).

I am thinking about a ride from TX. I have family in the Twin Cities so I could combo the visit. Now do I pull off my first SS1000 on the way up?

Joe

Wish we could go but I have an Irish Fest booth to attend to and another after that. My "squeeze" would love to go because Wisconsin is where her family hails from.

Wish we could go but I have an Irish Fest booth to attend to and another after that. My "squeeze" would love to go because Wisconsin is where her family hails from.
Go to EOM the following weekend!

Very excited Rick - you've been great about supporting us left coaster Canuckistanians and our rallies so here we come to support you! Just registered for Sylvia and for me, and also for our son Jack, who lives near Springfield, IL

See you in September!