Need OEM Front and Rear Seats for '05

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brundle-Fly

Reaction score
I kid you not, a bear clawed the seats to pieces on my '05 FJR, trying to get at snacks stored underneath. :eek:

If anyone has a set of '05 or earlier OEM seats they've replaced with aftermarket, let me know what you want for them. Reply here, or e-mail brundle-fly at hotmail dot com.

My '05 has a 65k miles on it, so I don't need mint condition, but I'd prefer no obvious defects other than normal butt-wear. :p

Also if anyone knows of a good resource/vendor for these and other used FJR parts please let me know. After he ripped up the seats, the bear threw the bike over on its right side, so I'll also be looking for right-side muffler and fairing lower.

Thanks,

Dave

I kid you not, a bear clawed the seats to pieces on my '05 FJR, trying to get at snacks stored underneath. :eek:

If anyone has a set of '05 or earlier OEM seats they've replaced with aftermarket, let me know what you want for them. Reply here, or e-mail brundle-fly at hotmail dot com.

My '05 has a 65k miles on it, so I don't need mint condition, but I'd prefer no obvious defects other than normal butt-wear. :p

Also if anyone knows of a good resource/vendor for these and other used FJR parts please let me know. After he ripped up the seats, the bear threw the bike over on its right side, so I'll also be looking for right-side muffler and fairing lower.

Thanks,

Dave
Dave,

Dude, member since July 06 and this is your 2nd post?

Try checking out the Capitalism & Bartering section. It has a Wanted section to post your needed items,

and a For Sale section to find your needed items. I recall stock seats there not long ago. (Maybe still available?)

If that fails...

The following is a link to great finds:

https://www.allofcraigs.com/

BTW- Gen I (03-05)

You obviously ride your bike (65k) on a stock seat, my hats off to you. IF the seat pan is undamaged you

can sell it OR send it for a rebuild for a much more comfortable seat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave,

Dude, member since July 06 and this is your 2nd post?

Try checking out the Capitalism & Bartering section. It has a Wanted section to post your needed items,

and a For Sale section to find your needed items.
Thanks, pathfinder. Sorry I didn't take the time to find the right forum for this. I'll check it out. As for low post count, dang riding always seems to get in the way. ;) That, and all the time I spend posting on https://forum.cakewalk.com. :lol: So many passions, so little time.

I just so happen to have my stock front and rear seats squirreled somewhere in the garage.

This week is insane, but if we figure out a deal or something, I could prob. get them out next week.

I just so happen to have my stock front and rear seats squirreled somewhere in the garage.

This week is insane, but if we figure out a deal or something, I could prob. get them out next week.
Thanks for the offer, but it turns out member Jerome Burley's seats were still available in the Classified Ads section per 101stpathfinder's tip, and we have a deal:

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?showtopic=136799

I appreciate everyone's help.