Neighbor went to Romania, hasn't come back!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, that will teach you to ask for advice here.
Save yourself and your casual acquaintance a lot of aggravation.

Dont go looking for him. He is an adult and not one with whom you are close.

Dont open his mail. Just keep it for him as he asked.

When he gets home, maybe he will tell you all about it ... or not.

The fact that he isnt responding to email is nothing to worry about. Romania is not known for its highly developed technical infrastructure... that is part of its charm.
Or he's dead.

Why bother to ask your neighbor to pick up your mail and give an e mail address if your not coming back even close to what you said you were going to do.

Sounds like a case for Perry Mason.

Last edited by a moderator:
IF he's been kidnapped, Marcus is gonna have to use that set of skills he obtained over a very long career and do some cool spy shit. I can't wait for that video montage.

Wade Wilson: I had another Liam Neeson nightmare. I kidnapped his daughter and he just wasn't having it......

..... They made three of those movies. At some point you have to wonder if he's just a bad parent.

Make sure you carry a silver cross. The way I understand things is that you have to kill the vampire that turned him. Then your neighbor will be restored to 'normal' humanity.

You might want to invest in a Kevlar scarf ......

Vampires? Werewolves? Gypsies? Romanian Hotties?

Pfffft!!!!!!!!!

It's aliens I'm telling you! Freaking aliens! And your neighbor is screwed - those Romanian Aliens are tough SOBs! In no part whatsoever would I want to have anything to do with Romanian Aliens!!!

Well we are in Romania trying to find the dracula's castle, I brought Duchess to protect me. But look at her I think she got bit by a werewolf and is turning.....

16193044760_efea2e8fc6_z.jpg

We are back from Romania. Turns out Duchess wasn't turning warewolf just getting fired up to attack Dracula which she did. The Romanian people were so happy she got rid of him they made her a Romanian Queen! No sign of my neighbor must have gone off with a gypsy to Syria, and we aint going there!

24414341858_5052a103be_z.jpg

Is your neighbor's name Waldo?

Where is Waldo?

300px-Wheres_waldo.jpg

Would be a good thread - I know some here have good Photo-hacking skills..

I would rent out his place, collect the rent, buy something he would want you to have for all the stress he put you through.
punk.gif

We are back from Romania. Turns out Duchess wasn't turning warewolf just getting fired up to attack Dracula which she did. The Romanian people were so happy she got rid of him they made her a Romanian Queen! No sign of my neighbor must have gone off with a gypsy to Syria, and we aint going there!
24414341858_5052a103be_z.jpg

Is that your version of a doggie bag??

He finally e- mailed me right before 6 months just saying he would be back soon than a few weeks later he showed up at my door got his mail & didn't say much. Weird dude, won't be a next time I agree to collect his mail.

He finally e- mailed me right before 6 months just saying he would be back soon than a few weeks later he showed up at my door got his mail & didn't say much. Weird dude, won't be a next time I agree to collect his mail.
You need to tell him he's got a couple of dozen motorcycle crazies in a snit over his apparent lack of communication.

Or in other words...what a dick!!