Neighbor went to Romania, hasn't come back!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you slip a few of your bills in his mail? Least he could do is pay them for you....

Some people are really weird and then there is this place
uhoh.gif

You need a life ya old phuck.^^
In my case, ANY life would be a plus. Living with half a brain is a PITA. And no one around this house gives a phuque.
Comeon Howie, stop freaking out. Bust has been operating with approximately 4 brain cells for the last 57 years. I know, unlike him, you were used to having and using a whole brain, but if that dipshit can do it, I have high hopes for you!

In my case, ANY life would be a plus. Living with half a brain is a PITA. And no one around this house gives a phuque.
Comeon Howie, stop freaking out. Bust has been operating with approximately 4 brain cells for the last 57 years. I know, unlike him, you were used to having and using a whole brain, but if that dipshit can do it, I have high hopes for you!
Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

marcusorelius posted: He finally e- mailed me right before 6 months just saying he would be back soon than a few weeks later he showed up at my door got his mail & didn't say much. Weird dude, won't be a next time I agree to collect his mail.
No explanation? No BS story? No nothing? Damn! Limited imagination, that guy.

.......................................................................................................................................................................

Thanks for collecting my mail. An old Navy buddy got into a spot of trouble and it took more time than I thought to spring him. The troublemakers expected him to cross directly from Romania into Hungary to pick up cash and travel documents, so we had to hike through the mountains for three days into the Ukraine. (Thank goodness there wasn't much snow this December.) Easy peasy the rest of the way: hitched a ride with a Ukrainian 18-wheeler into Hungary, caught a train to Vienna, and Lufthansa to JFK.

I was kidnapped by gypsy women. Lucky that "study abroad" group came by. Finally had a chance to escape.

Well, I lost my passport and wallet during a wild party in the little bar in my hotel. Had to depend on the kindness of strangers to get me to the embassy in Bucharest. Took a while to get everything straightened out.

Can't tell you a whole lot. I'm sure the newspapers will have the story in a few days. Wanna beer? I'm buying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!
Shows how much you know AJ! I have 13 brain cells

You can all bite my azz!!

Wade Wilson: I had another Liam Neeson nightmare. I kidnapped his daughter and he just wasn't having it......
..... They made three of those movies. At some point you have to wonder if he's just a bad parent.
I know this is late to the game, but this comment is like how i thought of the first 24 season - policeman's daughter held by terrorists, escapes within about 14 hours, but is mad at daddy or mommy so instead of heading to a police station or home or something, goes instead to visit sketchy boyfriend/dude who's in the middle of a drug deal gone bad..... WTF?

But back to the thread - glad to hear it turned out OK but sorry there isn't some cool story to go along with it - I had high hopes for something bitchin'

I used to have a Labrador Retreiver who would find something in heat and not come home until the job was sufficiently done. Did he look thinner and worn out?

SouthernCruizer posted: I nominate this thread for the dumbest of the decade. No redeeming value at all. That is all.
bike.gif
Sorry you find it uninteresting. Some of us are really enjoying it.

"That's -- like -- your opinion, man." The Dude